||16.||

•||Ch16: New side of Arash||•

||Mirha POV||

I want to give a chance to us.

His words were playing in my head. I was still confused on his sudden changed behavior.

I stole a glance at him who was sitting beside me, driving somewhere, only God knows where. I tried to ask him but I was scared of what if he got angry again. I shuddered remembering how dangerous he looked whenever he got angry.

I looked down at my lap and played with my fingers in anxiety. I looked up at blue sky. The sun was hiding behind the clouds. We were driving for two hours.

I looked from the sky to my surroundings. I looked at the passing trees. There was no sign of any house since we were on road nor did I saw any other car.

Suddenly, the fear of being alone with him kick in. My eyes widened on the thought of what if he left me somewhere in the woods or worst threw me in front of the hungry wild animals in the woods.

I turned to him who was looking relax and driving. He turned to me when he felt me staring at him with wide eyes. He looked at me for a second then turned his eyes to the road with a frown on him forehead.

“Why are you staring me in fear?” He mused.

“You are going to leave me in the woods or threw me in front of the hungry animals to have me as a dinner? So you can live peacefully,” I voiced my thoughts.

“If you are going to do this then I will disturb you in your dreams whenever you try to sleep peacefully,” I added, quickly.

He turned to me again and looked at me in disbelief then turned his eyes back on the road. Few minutes later his laugh boomed in the car. I stared at him with wide eyes and opened mouth.

It was the first time I saw and witnessed to see him laughing. He was laughing so carelessly and wholeheartedly. I pinched on my hand and told myself silently again to wake up from the dream.

“What happen to old Arash?” I asked him, lostly.

I was feeling so confused. It was new for me to see this side of him. I snapped back to reality when he stopped laughing.

“Why? Are you missing the all time serious and angry Arash?” He asked slowing the speed of the car.

“Honestly, I don't know but this behavior of yours is new to me,” I mumbled looking away from him.

I heard him sigh but he didn't speak. The car fell in the silence not an awkward as we both were lost in our thoughts.

The car stopped making me looked up. I turned to Arash in confusion who climbed out of the car. He came to my side and opened my door.