||18.||

***Make sure you read chapter 16 &17***

•||Ch18: Arash's feelings||•

||Arash POV||

(This POV is from chapter 14. Where Arash biological mother called Mirha)

I was fuming with anger not on Mirha but on myself. I didn't know why I said those words which hurt her badly. For an unknown reason, I hated myself when I saw hurt in beautiful eyes of hers.

The lights of whole house were off when I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for Mirha. It was not first time I was cooking for her. I did cook for her everyday because I remembered her brother once told me she didn't know how to cook.

I questioned myself everyday why I was doing this for her? I tried to hate her but ended up with my opposite feelings. Everytime I saw her with that man it hated me more.

Last night, Danial told me Mirha's whereabouts but I didn't listen the whole things honestly because I was busied with an important paper work in front of me. Just one word caught me when he told me she was not coming home.

I was already angry on my few employers for not doing work properly but hearing on Mirha was not coming home made me anger more. And yesterday I leashed my anger on her which I shouldn't done.

I quickly made pancakes for her and put it on the table. I picked my dress coat from the chair and walked out of the house. I saw Danial standing outside. He greeted me and I quickly instructed him.

"Don't let her leave your sight. Keep her safe," I told him, strictly.

He nodded his head. I climbed in my car and went to my office. The hurt in her eyes made me feel guilty and I couldn't concentrate on any meeting that I had today.

My phone was vibrating which made me quickly grabbed it. I was thinking it was from Danial. What if Mirha got angry and left the house, which made me felt scared. Or worst what if she did something to herself.

I quickly answered it without looking at the caller ID.

.........

"How are you?"

I instantly relaxed when I heard mom voice from other side.

.........

I ran my fingers in my hairs and sighed.

"Fine, mom!"

.........

"Son, come home for lunch," Mom said but her voice held order.

.........

"Mom, I can't today," I told her while typing on the laptop.

.........