||8.||

•||Ch8: Worst First Day||•

||Mirha POV||

I woke up with a pain in my neck and bad headache. I was in the living hall and didn't know when darkness took me while waiting for Arash.

What he did last night was unexpected for me and also when he left me alone in the whole house. I cried whole night but I still waited for him in the living hall.

Where did he went last night? Was the only question disturbing me.

The sun was shining brightly outside which hurt my puffy eyes. I rubbed my eyes but winced in pain when my ring finger pained. It was the same finger in which he put ring painfully.

I quickly went to the washroom and washed my face. I removed my wedding dress and changed into a comfortable clothes.

I looked in the mirror and tried to smile but it didn't reach my eyes. Anyone could tell it was a fake and force smile.

I opened the drawer in the washroom and saw my makeup bag. I ran my fingers on it and took it out.

Mom's words rang in my head when she told me a wife should always be ready for her husband and looked more presentable.

"Don't let your hopes high because I will never accept you my wife. This wedding means nothing to me. I know you are nothing but a selfish girl who wants my money and fame."

His words were running in my head which was making me sobbed. I threw the makeup bag back in the drawer and closed it with a loud thud.

I put my hand on my mouth and sobbed loudly. Why he did this to me? Why was he making me suffer through this? I asked myself over and over again.

My phone was ringing in the room. I exited from the washroom to pick up my phone. I picked it from the bed and saw it was Arash's mother.

.........

"How are you, sweetie?"

.........

Horrible. I wanted to speak this but couldn't.

"I am fine!" I said and trying to speak in normal voice and didn't breakdown.

.........

"Are you seriously fine? Cause your voice seems like you were crying," She asked, politely.

.........

Why was your son not like you? Why was he not polite like you?

"I was missing my family," I whispered lying to her because I didn't have courage to tell her.

.........

"I hope my son treating you well. If he is rude to you then don't hesitate to tell me."