||5.||

•||Ch5: Family Love||•

||Mirha POV||

I looked at dad and thought he was joking with me and teamed up with Zain bhai to make fun of me. I examined everyone's face but there was no sign of lie on their face.

“If you don't want to marry him then you can say no. We are not forcing you to marry. It is all up to you,” Zain bhai said as he stood up and sat beside me.

“He is right, Mirha. We are not going to do anything against your wish,” Mom said. “His family likes you and they want to marry their son quickly. If you don't want to marry I will not have any problem,” Dad said sitting on my other side.

I was silent for a few minutes. “Do you know him?” I asked silently. “He is my friend's son. I have met him few times and I like him,” Dad said.

“Do you think he will take of me?” I asked dad. “He will.” He said. I looked at him and said, “If you like him and have no problem then I will also not have any problem. If you approve him then it is yes. I know my dad never select a wrong man for me.”

Dad hugged me and kissed on the crown of my head. “You have no idea how much I am proud of you. My daughter is my pride and no one can break my pride. If anyone try to break my pride then I will break them,” Dad said.

My eyes got wet with tears. I pulled away and looked up at him. “Love you, Dad.” He kissed on my head, “Love you, too.”

Dad looked at Sania bhabhi who was looking at us with longing look. He motioned her to sit beside him on other side. She sat beside dad and dad put his hand on her head.

“If my Mirha is my pride then you are the fingers of my arms,” Dad said her looking at Zain bhai. “My son is my arms without my arms I am useless and without fingers my arms are useless.”

“My Aziya is my heart and my soul. Without her I am living dead,” Dad said looking at mom with love in his eyes.

•••

I was trying to sleep but sleep had no idea to come to me. I was tossing and turning on my bed from the past few hours.

I stood up and went in the kitchen. The light of kitchen was already on. I entered in the kitchen and saw dad was drinking water.

“Can't sleep?” I asked him with a smile. “No,” He said turning around and looked at me with a smile. “Hungry?” Dad asked opening the refrigerator.

“Yes!” I said sitting on the chair. He made pancakes for me at this time of night. “I am gonna miss this when you get married,” Dad mumbled placing the plate in front of me.

I smiled looking at the plate. “You will not have any problem if I accept this proposal?” Dad asked looking at me in concern. I shook my head, “No, dad. Like I said I know my dad never select a wrong man for me.”

He kissed my head and we both ate pancakes. He was telling me how he feel when he had me first time in his arms and when I first time spoke the word dad.

•••

I was doing shopping for my wedding with mom, Sania bhabhi and my mother in law. I was so nervous before meeting my in mother in law. I imagined her a rude mother in law like my friends told me, how cruel mother in laws were.

Not every mother in laws are cruel. Just look at my mom she always treated bhabhi like a daughter.

My brother didn't let me see the photo of my husband would be. He was taking his revenge from me.

My mother in law was telling me likes and dislikes of my husband would be. Finally I got his name. Arash Ali.

Mirha Arash Ali.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

I know this is a short chapter. What do you think how is the chapter?

You all are invited to the wedding of Mirha and Arash

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!