||22.||

•||Ch22: I don't want you||•

||Mirha POV||

It took one more day to reach Hunzah Valley. So Ali and Zain suggested to stay in hotel for a day. Now we all were climbing out of the car. I felt my legs hurt because I had been sitting since morning.

Ali came to my side and walked beside me, with a small bag in his hand which had our few clothes and other important things.

He grabbed my hand and held it gently. I moved my hand and intertwined them. We entered inside the hotel and let the both men talk to the receptionist.

Ali and Zain bhai came with room keys and we all went to our rooms. Zain bhai and Sania bhabhi’s room was before us. When I saw one key in Ali’s hand I frowned.

“We are sharing?” I asked him like an idiot.

“Yes! Sharing is caring,” He said looking at me with smirk.

I pulled my lips in pout and entered when he unlocked the door. I knew we had to share because if we didn't then bhai and bhabhi would question.

I quickly laid on the bed and looked at him who entered in the room and put our bag on the side.

“I am taking bed. You can take couch,” I said poking my tongue at him.

I laid on the middle of the bed, resting my head on the pillow and hugged a fluffy pillow. I closed my eyes and next thing I knew I was laughing hard.

I opened my eyes and laughed loudly. He was tickling me. I tried to push his hands off but he was not stopping.

“Ali. Pl-ease. S-stop,” I pleaded him between laughing.

I pushed him away and ran away from him. I stood away from him and saw him smirking at me. He laid down on my place and closed his eyes.

“If you want to sleep on the bed, you can,” He said, simply patting beside him.

I glared at him and fixed my hairs. I looked at the couch then at the bed and bit my lip. He opened his eyes and lifted his self up. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow at me.

I huffed and stomped to the bed. I laid beside him with blushing cheeks. I laid at the good distance from him and my back was facing him.

“No touching,” I mumbled and closed my eyes.

He chuckled but didn't speak or touch me.

• • •

I tried to move but the weight on my waist didn't. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I found myself on the top of Ali and his arms wrapped around my waist.