10. | no, this is donald duck

JOHNNY ORLANDO blinked as sunlight blinded his eyes. the first thing he realised was that he was naked. the second thing he realised, it was that this wasn't his bed. then he remembered everything.

it was a wild night yesterday, he mused. then he felt slightly panicked. mackenzie had never caught him with more than a girl before. he hadn't ever tried it with six girls either. he grinned, wondering how he was so good in bed he managed it with six girls. six. then his grin faded. mackenzie must be furious with him.

he sighed, and shrugged on his clothes. he opened the door, and clattered down the stairs. aly, the percy jackson obsessed person, rolled her eyes at him. "your shirt is the wrong way, mr playboy," she said, laughing slightly.

johnny's cheeks heated up for a second. "oops," he winked. he pulled his shirt off slowly, displaying his abs. aly blushed and looked away. "like what you see?" he smirked.

"of course not. don't you have a girlfriend?" and with that, she strutted away. johnny stared after her for about two minutes, and then he shrugged. he'll have to chase after her some other day.

mavis was passed out on a couch, triangel and mely were pouring blue paint onto the walls, anika was nicking wallets from unconscious bodies, emily skinner was screaming at lilia buckingham about lilia saying ria's name in her sleep while ria watched in shock, maisy was smoking, hayley was arguing with emily wilde about a book, faith and lexi were nowhere to be found.

he ran his hand through his hair, coughing on the smoke from maisy's cigarette. "i need to get the fuck outta here," he said out loud. no one paid attention to him.

he walked out the door, and slammed it shut. walking to his car, he thought about where to go. definitely not back home, lauren would scream his head off for sure. "the rose café?" he murmured under his breath. he decided on that.

• • •

taking a seat, he stared out the window. he was such a fuck up. only the reality of what had happened last night and the consequences had finally started to sink in. maybe.. it wasn't too late to set things right.

he called mackenzie.

"hey, where are you?" he said casually.

"away from you," came a reply with a voice that was definitely not mackenzie's. "now go away, she doesn't want to talk to you, you son of a bitch,"

"woah, chill. madison?"

"no, this is donald duck," madison said sarcastically. he could practically hear her roll her eyes, which made no sense.

"ha. ha. very funny. where's mackenzie?" he questioned again, his patience wearing thin.

"fucking carson lueders," madison said coldly. "she wants me to tell you she doesn't want to associate herself with someone like you, orlando. goodbye." the line went dead.

and johnny, for once, realized he had lost mackenzie completely.

• • •

CAST OF THE CHAPTER :

annacathcart
youranxietygirl
crappyusernames
TriTriFangirl