Drama(10)

Excuse spelling
mistakes

August
November 7th
Afta I woke up it took meh a minute to realize I was in my own room but once I did I was just thinking to myself just random thoughts. I eventually got up went to the bathroom and it was a sticky note on the mirror that said tha tooth brushes and wash clothes were in the bathroom cabinet. So a nigga went and washed up can't be smellin' like anythin' when I was in the shower I was singin' some song that was stuck in my head fa some reason.

Afta a nigga was clean I went ahead and just put on some sweats to go and make lil mama some breakfast since she been being nice to a nigga.

Once a nigga was lookin' good I went into tha kitchen found some stuff for a quick breakfast and started doin' what I do ya feel meh.

*******
Justice
I've been in and out of my sleep for a got minutes mainly cause a bitch was hot while she was sleep but the main thing that woke me up was somebody singing it sounded like Aug to be honest if it was him God blessed him more. Anyways I took myself into the bathroom took care of my hygiene and then went and found something to wear.

(Pretend like she got a fresh face for me guys)Once I was fully dressed in something before I actually ha e to get ready for work I smelled some boom ass food "I know Shantel not up cooking right now"

Once I was fully dressed in something before I actually ha e to get ready for work I smelled some boom ass food "I know Shantel not up cooking right now". So I made my way to the kitchen to see a good looking August in my kitchen cooking who knew he could cook.

"Good morning Mr.Alsina" he jumped a little "Moanin' ma ya scared a nigga" he chucked "sorry...but what you making" since his back was still towards me "just some bacon,egges,and pancakes" "well it smell good Aug" "thanks ma". He then turned to face me "damn" "I laughed some "what August" "ya look really pretty right na ma" I smiled a little "thanks Aug" I looked at his tattoo that was covering his stomach "yuh I got this afta I covered up a tattoo that said music is my life when that I got when I was 14" "oh wow it's good though" "thank ya" and then he went back to cooking".