Appointment(51)

Justice

I didn't get much sleep last night because the baby kept pushing on my bladder and my back was hurting like crazy.But as of right now I'm just doing my make up before my appointment I had to take a break from makeup because right when I got pregnant my face started to breakout but it's getting back to it's normal clear self so I'm not complaining. Once my makeup was the way I liked I made my way over to the closet and started to look for my tights and a black shirt, I don't ever over do it for doctor appointments I don't know how some female do it. After that I went downstairs and found something to eat and then I grabbed my purse and my keys then I left out. My appointment is at 3:30 so I can't even afford to get Starbucks but my doctors office isn't that far away so before I knew it I was there. I parked and made my way into the building as I walked in I saw Ms.Green(the receptionist) and when she looked up she smiled at me  "Hi Justice nice to see you again doll how you and your little bundle of joy doing today?" She asked me smiling "Hi Ms.Green we're doing good" I went ahead and sat down and got on my phone for the time being.

At first I was texting Ashley until I got a notification from August saying he was on his way but I didn't even let him know where my doctors office was so therefore he had to ask my mom... I mean it's not much of a problem it's just going to be weird with him here since I've been coming to all my appointments alone but it's whatever. It was 3:25 and I started to think he wasn't going to show up but I learned to stop getting my hopes up when it comes to Aug I just rolled my eyes and looked at the clock and I literally watch the clock hit 3:30 and that's when doctor Smith came out.  "Hey Justice you can come back now" so with that being said I got up and made sure I had everything and my made way over to the door.

August

A nigga was really tryna to be on time for this appointment but shawty made me run late I was tryna get her out the door as fast as I could but she started touching on a nigga but that's not important right now. I started speedin' to this doctors office hopefully they'll let me go back into the room with here even though I'm late.Once I got there I parked next to this black hellcat and lowkey ran into the buildin' and went over to the receptionist desk. "Umm..I wanted to see if I could go back to see Justice Ross?" "Do you have any relation to her?" The older lady asked me "yuh I'm the father of the baby" and when I said that her face switched up a lul bit "oooh your August...you can go behind those doors down to 302" I told her thank you and went to go find the room she was in.

Justice
My doctor just took some blood and left out for a minute and when she comes back she'll do my ultrasound so while I wait for her to come back I was texting Ash.

Ashely❤️
So you mean to tell me this nigga was pressing you about not coming to any of the appointments and now that he has the chance he isn't there?🤦🏽‍♀️

                                                             ~ Girl that's exactly what I'm saying like after this I don't want him to complain about not being apart of anything because I tried to give him something this small and he doesn't appreciate it🙄

And right when I sent that text the door opened and I look up and see his ass walking through the door I just rolled my eyes and started acting like I was doing something important on my phone. "How the appointment goin' so far"    "You would know how it's been going if you were on time" I told him shrugging. Before he could say anything smart my Doctor walked in "alright Ms.Ross we can start your ultrasound-oh I'm sorry who is this?" August stood up and went to go shake her hand "I'm August the father of the child" she nodded her head and started getting the ultrasound together. Once she had everything together I laid down and she applied the gel and then she began searching for my little munchkin for a minute we couldn't find a heartbeat and I was getting worried then I heard a strong steady one  "and right there is your baby and as you can see he/she has ten fingers and ten toes" she told us smiling.