Thanksgiving(18)

Excuse spelling
Mistakes. November 22,2018
(I know it was suppose to come out yesterday that's why it has that date I'm sorry I was out with my family but enjoy❤😊)

Justice
Man a bitch happy today I get to eat and not get judged I mean you do have those family members that live for that shit but they asses not here and plus I got my thanksgiving clapbacks ready try me if you want to. Anyway I I oked at my phone after I turned the brightness down and me and Aug was still on facetome but it was 9:55am I mean she not inviting people over until 3:30pm but whatever a bitch need something on her stomach I toon my phone into the bathroom paused it and went I'm finna wash up lata well afta I eat a yogurt or some shit I washed my hands and brushed my teeth and washed my face I don't know how people eat breakfast then brush their teeth like what kinda shit is that I don't even like talking to people in the morning of I didn't handle that first but I got my phone me and went into the living room and and saw my momma already up and shit just watching tv.

"Morning momma" I said walking over to her so I could give her a kiss on the cheek "Morning" she said smiling "what ya watching" "some thing i just out anything on you not finna eat?" I laughed "Momma you know I eat all the time" I said getting up and going into the kitchen and opening the fridge and grabed a Yogurt and a spoon then a banana and went back to my room and watched something.

I looked down at my phone and he was still sleeping but I turned down the sound a little and ate my food. It's 10:20am and yes a bitch still in her pajamas judge all you want I'm finna get ready at 11:20am I'll be fine Aug was up at the point gonna say my tv was loud negro please.

"Did ya eat ma?" "Yeah a Yogurt and banana" "I get it cause you finna be eating all day" I nodded my head since I was watching friends "Justice I know ya heard meh" I nodded my head again just to see what he was gonna say "aight bet" he said low like I didn't hear his ass and then I said something "August give me a minute I was watching something chill" he nodded his head now just be petty "I'm finna go washup you want me to hang up?" He didn't say nothing so I sat my phone down undressed and got my towel and put my hair into a quick messy bun and then I grabbed my phone. "August I need a answer before I washup" he looked at me and bit his lip "stay I  the phone mama so I walked into the bathroom placed my phone on the toilet and paused him and took of my towel and turned my volume up. "What time you coming cause its at 3:30" I washing up and all that "I might come a little later so at 4:20" "okay" we obviously didn't talk much and I think he was washing up to but when I was done I dryed off and wrapped up and got my phone. I found some sweat pants and a crop top and I put that on I'm not getting dressed dresses until  2:00 so I'm cool "mama ya dressed?" "Oh shit I forgot and yeah hold on" I grabbed my phone and it looked like he had a white better on "ma ya wearing that?" I laughed "nigga please I'm not wearing this shit" I said laughing "I'll be damned if I'm not the flyest in the room" we both laughed "I respect it ma but let meh go" "okay...bye Aug" "bye Just" we paused and he licked his lips and bit his lip and I smirked and he hung up and I shook my head laughing.

*******
August
I laughed and shook my head but I looked through my phone cause I need to call up someone for today I came across a Jennifer that was free I told her what time to get ova here so we could leave together and then my phone rung and it was Cha.

"Hulluh" "hey brotha ya got any last minute friends I can call up or somethin' " I chuckled "yuh hold on" I went and texted my guy Anthony and see if he was free and he was so I texted him the address and shit."Yuh Cha ny guy Anthony he gonna meet ya at the house" "aight what he look like" "he darkskin" and I hung up.

I went ahead and looked fa something to wear cause I gotta leave out soon anyway so I found somethin' and put it on it really don't matter what I wear I still get females. I had on a orange shirt put ny hair in two buns yuh I rock buns what ya gonna do bout it and some shades and I was ready.