Progress(34)

Exscues Spelling
Mistakes. January 10th, 2019

Justice
It's been two weeks since Aug started his physical therapy and he's been doing realky good you can tell he really is making amazing progress I been back at work nothing new to be honest at the moment its 12:00pm and I'm making nny way over to Aug house to go check up on him I haven't been over there in ljmr three days because I'm busy or he doing therapy and in his words "I'm a distraction" but whatever.  I left out the house and got into the car but before I pulled off I sent him a text real quick to see if he ate.

                       Baybeh❤-  Did you eat?

My Man❤- I could eat baybeh

I read the text and drive off making nny way to some Chinese place and got the stuff we like and went over there. I parked and grabbed the food and made my way inside and I saw Mrs.Green I spoke to her and sat the food down.

"Hey baby, how you feeling" I asked I'm giving him a kiss "I'm doin' good mama" he went and got the food and I sat down "okay August I'll see you at our next appointment" she said giving him a friendly smile and he stood up and gave her a goodbye hug and he say down. "What you do today mama" he asked eating "same ol' stuff talked to the people in LA everything good....how you and your day" I asked him putting some hot mustard on my egg roll "cooked a little, did some paper work,Mrs. Green came and here we are" I nodded my head. He grabbed his cane that can he's been using and went to the bathroom.

A good hour later we were talking about what's going to happen once he gets better and of course he said he going to do something's with Odell and Michael when it comes to the people that shot him.

"What are you going to do exactly like you would just start walking" he sighed "Justice how many time do I have to say don't worry about it everythings all good babe" I just nodded my head because I realize now that either way he won't fully tell me what really go down...I mean I get you sell drugs or you have peep doing it for and doing so you might have to catch a few bodies if that's the case...well if it is the case I don't know what I would do if I'm being honest. "Alright August" he was about to say something but my phone rung.

"Hey Han wassup?" "Hey Just I was wondering if you and Shan down to help me get some last minute baby shower stuff?" I took a moment to think "I'm with Aug right now hold on" he looked up at me "Hanna wants me and Shan to go get some baby stuff with her...do you want me to stay?" Either one I'm cool with "no go ahead I'll be fine I might have to talk to the guys bout some stuff anyway" I nodded and took Hanna off mute "yeah will go with you boo" "okay meet me at that one baby store in like ten minutes." I told her okay and hung up and texted Shan and of course she was down "Aug?" He looked up from his phone "what color should I get this time,it's been a minute" it looked like he was thinking hard about it "get something light" I nodded and went and got my boomer and went and gave him a kiss "alright babe" he nodded and I left out.

**************
August
Awhile after Justice left the guys came ova and we been talkin' bout what's finna happen with these D side niggas.

"Well are them niggas still  alive I need to know that first" they nodded "we just waiting on you" O said little do they know a nigga can walk yuh I know it's soon but I really been puttin' I work and plus my Doctor said the scaring wasn't that bad shit he called a miracle "check this out" I got up without mny cane and started walkin' "oh shit that's my nigga!!!" O yelled and I started laughin' and went to sit back down "does it hurt?" Michael asked meh "haw man." It was silence for a minute "so when you wanna get shit poppin'?" Michael asked I sucked my teeth "let meh talk to Justice first about this walkin' shit and I'll get back to ya."