Rain(15)

Excuse spelling
Mistakes. November 18,2018

Justice
I've been up for like a good hour or two I mean it took a bitch a minute to realize where she was so I had to walk around and then I figured out I was at Aug house so I must of feel asleep and he just let me stay the night since I was up I just went ahead and texted Shan back I mean it's Friday so she shouldn't have gone back to sleep its only 6:58am and I think she go in on Fridays I don't fucking know.

Sister💞💞
Where you at?

Justice🌟
Girl I'm at Aug house I guess I feel asleep when he was gonna take me home

Sister💞💞
Awww that was nice of him is his house nice?

Justice🌟
I mean from what I gather I had to walk around a little to figure out where I was

Sister💞💞
Oh ard why you up in the first place you usually sleep in

Justice🌟
Bitch I should be asking you that😂 but this rain woke me up like two hours ago

Sister💞💞
😂😂 and girl the rain woke me up too what's his address so I can come over because I think it's a thunderstorm and you know I don't like being in this house by myself

Justice🌟
I'll find out later when he wake up and you was just finna come over here and I know lol

Sister💞💞
Ok girl and yeah ain't nobody scare of his light bright ass and ok girl don't forget

Justice🌟
Smh😂 and I won't but I'm finna text you later I think he up

Sister💞💞
Aight sis❤

Once I looked at her massage I went ahead and looked on instagram don't get me wrong I like this app and all but you don't have to be on 24/7 you know but then again I get caught up on everything. I was so just scrolling on my explore page and then it was a knock at the bedroom door so I got my ass up and went and got it.

"Good morning" this nigga look to good to just be waking up "wazzam ma you found everythin'?" He asked me in that sexy ass accent "yeah you good?" I noticed that he just had on ball shorts I looked away so fast cause he was a little excited but that's normal. "Yuh come on out I'll cook."

I followed him out into the kitchen and it had a lot of space he grabbed eggs,sausages,and pancake mix and the pans I wasn't about to let him cook I mean he did let me stay here out of the kindness of his heart.

"I'm not finna Let you cook" I told him "why not I mean it is my house mama" I smiled a little surprisingly "ok and...you let me stay here so I got it Mr.Alsina."

He just smiled a little and sat at his Island and I got the cooking about a good ten minutes later everything was done I went into his cabinet and grabbed two glasses and I looked in his fridge to find sometning to drink and lucky for meh he had Oj.I poured our drinks and made our plates and all that and sat it in front of him.

"Thanks ma" he prayed over his food and I did the same "it's good lul mama" I was happy he liked it I mean ya girl can cook even the simple stuff "Thanks Aug...so what you doing today I think it's not gonna stop raining" "damn I shit ta handle but it can wait so I guess we stuck inside all day" I didn't even realize that to be honest but I it can't be that bad. "I guess you right so what you wanna do Mr.Alsin-."

I got cut off because it was a knock at his door and he went to go get it I didn't even notice we was done eating I mean I didn't put that much on my plate but damn but he went and got the door while I cleaned up.