why?(28)

Execute Spelling
Mistakes. December 26,2018
Yesterdays date because I was dealing with some stuff but it's all good enioy♥.

Justice

We been sitting in this ER for 48 hours and not a damn thing has happend I mean something did but they never told us they convinced our mommas to go home they tried to tell me that I needed sleep but I need to be here I'm just running off coffee the only people here are me,Shan,Odell,and Michael the rest of them wanted to stay but they were really tired I just don't understand like what really is going on Odell and Michale go out every now and then to talk about whatever they talking about I feel like they know something but I know they not finna say anything. It's like 8:00am and still nothing I did eventually go to sleep on Shan but that didn't last long I'm up at the moment someone brung me food I did eat some of it but I'm not really hungry momma called me and she told me that momma Ross wants to come but emotionally she can't and I get that.

"August Alsina" one of the doctors called out I jumped to my feet so fast and so did everyone else "how is he?" I asked as the doctor walked towards me "...well as y'all know Mr.Alsina was shot five times to be exact he is in a  which means he is in a hypovolemic shock temporary coma" my heart dropped "why did all of y'all rush back there an hour ago or so" he hesitated for a little "Mr.Alsina had a seizure while in the coma but he hasn't had any since" that last part is good right "when can we see him?" I had to know "you guys can now since your his family correct" we nodded "his room number is 310 third floor."

We nodded and went up my heart was in the pit of my stomach I hate hospitals it felt  like we got there in no time we got off the elevator and made our way to his room I walked in and just seeing him in that bed with all thoes God damn tubes and shit and the mask on his face I couldn't take it but I walked in more. I pulled a chair up to the side of his bed and he was so out of it I wanted to talk to him because I know when people are in a coma the can here you but nothing came out I did get my phone and text momma to let her know they can come up and she said they was on there way,somehow I just found the energy to say something.

"Hey Babe" it felt good to get out if I'm being honest "I know you can't talk back to me but I just want you to know I'm here......well I been here from last night to this morning actually" I chuckled some "we all were here last night...no the girls weren't here Hanna and Andre stayed with them....our mommas went home last night but they should be on their way here but at the moment Odell,Michael,even Shantel here" I said laughing I felt her eyes on me I didn't care though because I heard Odell and Michael laugh. "I really don't know what else to say Augie" I said to him lowly "I know you didn't want me to say that in public but whatever...and yeah I know when you wake up we finna fight but you know I'm down" I just laughed imagining him smirking right now and when I looked at him nothing that made me stop laughing to be honest. I looked over to the rest of them and they looked frozen "any of y'all wanna talk to him?" "Why if he can't answer me Justice" Michael said to me in a lowkey harsh way but I'm not gonna say anything "I know but people that are in comas can actually here you hear you and can help them since they can hear people" I mean it is true studies proved that it is "Man Justice you just came around why are you even here" I didn't say anything because if I say something my boyfriend won't have a friend anymore. "Look Michale shut the fuck up because she been putting up with this nigga for three long ass months yeah we known him longer but if you get to know justice you will understand why he trust her so much but no nigga you never round her so shut up with that fuck shit..and if you ain't finna be here to support Yung in this situation either shut up and sit down or go" Odell said to him I honestly was happy that he liked me enough to defend me.

Once that was over I went back to talking to him just about random things nothihg really our mommas came momma A cried while talking to him and my momma talked to him Shit she cried some too. Just now though his doctor walked back in.