Photoshoot 49

September 27,2019
Please excuse any Spelling errors

Justice

Today is the day I finally get to get back in to modeling it's been a long time but I know for a fact once I get in front of the camera I'll be fine I had to wake up around five because I had to get myself together and then my glam team was coming over at six because I had to be at the studio at eight so I had no time to waste. I just gotten out of the shower and I put on my savage fenty set and played some music while I put on my lotion and I just put on sweats and a tank top because I'll have everything I need to wear at the shoot so it's no reason to get all nice just to change again once I put on my slides I went downstairs to eat something real quick and to my surprise August was up but I was to focused on finding something to eat to say anything and I started looking for a me of my pre-made smoothies and that's when I felt like someone was behind me and when I turned around sure enough August was behind me. "You scared the hell out of me" I said to him going to my coffee pot "my bad ma but I just wanted to come ova and talk to you" he said sitting down at the island while he did that I got my coffee together and once I did I leaned on the island and he knew he had my attention. "I want you to know that even though I got shot and shit I still have to handle this situation and I understand that you not with me right now but I just want you to know what's gonna go down when I get myself together and if anything should happen I need to know that you down to ride" I could tell he was serious and I appreciate him telling me ahead of time. "I really appreciate you telling me and of course I'm gonna ride for you Aug it still don't sit right with me knowing that somebody shot you and-" before I could finish somebody was at the door.

I went over to the door and it was my glam team and once they came in I knew that me and Aug wasn't going to finish our conversation so that's going to have to wait. I let them go into the makeup room that me and Shan had downstairs to set up and I went and finished making my coffee and once I was done I turned to Aug and he just smiled at me "we'll finish this conversation later" I said to him returning the smile and walked into the makeup room and sat in my chair and took a sip of my coffee and then they started. The look that we was going for was done at 7:27 so I went ahead and put my robe on and made sure I had everything I needed and me and my glam team stared walking towards the door until I walked over to August "I'll text you when I get there and I'll text you the address and all that in case something happens...and don't be hesitant to call me" he nodded his head and just looked at me for a minute "I'll be fine Justice so go ahead and handle your business". After he said that I hurried up and made my way towards the elevator and went to the parking lot and we got into my G-wagon truck and headed to the studio.

We made it to the studio right in time I went to the front desk to the her assistant and when she saw me she gave me a friendly smile "hi Justice just take the elevator up to the fourth floor and everything will be up there waiting for you" I smiled and told her thank you and we made our way to the fourth floor and once we stepped off the elevator I heard Beyoncé crazy in love being played and the energy felt good so I knew this shoot was going to be good. We went down to the hall to see a room that had my name on the door and when we walked in I saw all my clothes hanging up and went over to the table and saw the card she had left on the flowers. "I'm so happy you could join us today for this very special event in my life I just wanted to re-pay you for all the times you've helped my family out - Love K" after I read the note I sat it down and got dress once I was done I went to the mirror and I was in love with this outfit but that's besides the point. I went and sat down on the couch and put my heels and made my way out the room on my way to take my pictures I saw her finishing up and when she saw me she smiled and walked over to me "Hey Justice I'm so happy you could make it today" she said pulling me into a hug "of course Kholé I wouldn't of missed it" I told her pulling away. She grabbed my hand and we walked in front of the camera "ready ladies?" The camera man asked and we smiled and nodded.
*****************************************
August