Fair? (19)

Excuse spelling
Mistakes. November 23, 2018

August
We all fell asleep afta the movie last night was crazy and O told meh that he takin' care of Jennifer so justice has nothin' to worry about I looked to my right and Justice was layin' on meh and I smilled to myslef a lul and got up and put the covers back on her that our Momma's must of put on us. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and it was a toothbrush holder that said guest so I grabbed one and brushed my teeth and then used the bathroom and washed my hands then I left out and went back to the livin' room and Justice was up on her phone.

"Moanin' ma" she looked at meh and smiled and got up I'm guessin' to use the bathroom and about four minutes lata she came back. "Sorry I just can't talk to anyone in the Morning without brushing my teeth" "ya cool ma" she started walkin' back ova to the couch to sit down but I pulled her on my lap and she started gigglin' and shit "what's funny ma" I chuckled some "Aug you just mad bold is all" and then she started tryin' to move off my lap. "Why ya tryin' move ma?" "Because August what if one if them wake up then they finna ask us questions and shit we don't have the answers to...so that's why" I nodded and let her off my lap and grabbed my phone just started scrollin' on instagram. "Justice you okay" it was her sister Halle damn so she must of heard all that "how much did ya hear" "well most of it but that's y'all business so I won't say anything" I looked at Just ans she nodded "Halle can keep secrets and shit Chole can't so you cool." "Well I'm hungry I'm finna go cook"and she got up and went into the kitchen and I stated on my phone.

********
Justice
I walked into the kitchen just thinking like don't get me wring at the moment whatever the fuck me and Aug are I'm cool with it ya know and that's our business but I don't know I feel like something gonna fuck this up like what we have at the moment but right now I'm just gonna enjoy it its whatever. I went into the fridge and took out eggs peppers, Onions,and cheese and sausages and I went and took out the butter so I started mixing the eggs in a good size bowel and added everything in there and the pan was already hot and the butter was already melted and then I added half of the egg mix since I'm making omelets for most of us and I put the sausages on and started flipping the omelet. About eleven minutes later I had a good amount of omelets for everyone I made me some coffee and then I went ahead and made pancakes to and at this point everyone was already up.

"Okay y'all everything ready so y'all can come eat" once I said that they all made there way into then kitchen and I grabbed my plate and at Momma's island and was sipping my coffee and just eating my omelet then Qunicy came over I don't even know why he was even here. "What Qunic" "I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me over last night" "mhm...what do you want" "I just wanted to let you know I'm not staying for breakfast and maybe we can hang next weekend or something" I laughed "naw that's not finna happen but you can leave" "come on justice you playing" I was about to open my mouth to say something but Aug did. "I know ya heard her woe so get the stepin' " Quincy looked at me then Aug and he left out "you always around huh" I said to him drinking mny coffee "yuh mama...where my coffee at" I sat my cup down and laughed "in the pot" he grabbed mny cup then he started drinking my coffe I just looked at him in shock "I can't believe you just drunk my coffee" he ate his food then said something "should of made me some" I just laughed and took my cup back and drunk ny coffee. Me and Aug was talking and then Shan came over "sis when we finna hang again we haven't had a girl's night in forever" "Well you always somewhere but you know I'm always down for one" I told her eating my omelet "true well does Tomorrow night work" "yeah" and she walked back over to Odell "they cute" I said drinking my coffee "oh she told you" August said eating "What you mean....wait how you know before me?" "O told me" "ain't that some shit...Odell and Shan come here real quick" August was still eating then he stopped "what ya bout to do?" They walked over.