Asylum(24)

Excuse Spelling
Mistakes. December 13,2018

Justice
I woke up a good minute ago right now it's 5:56am and I'm just laying against Aug on my phone I could get use to this but I'm not finna rush this....I mean it feels like I known him my whole life like I would like if we had some kinda title or something damn...I just hope he know when people say we talk that means we are in the pre dating stage that's common sense. Anyway I got up and washed up hygiene comes first okkuuurr I brushed my teeth and then went out in my towel and found something to put since we driving cause its not that far to be honest I found black tights a black tank top and a hoodie

I went down into the kitchen and looked into the fridge for a smoothie and when I did I couldn't find not one I swear you let niggas stay at your house and they get to comfortable I grabbed a Apple and a cold glass of water and went back up stairs...

I went down into the kitchen and looked into the fridge for a smoothie and when I did I couldn't find not one I swear you let niggas stay at your house and they get to comfortable I grabbed a Apple and a cold glass of water and went back up stairs and sat on my bed and are my Apple then threw it in the trash then I walked over to Aug and laughed a little "time to wake the fuck up" he finna be mad as hell but whatever I just threw the water on him and he jumped up so fast with his eyes all wide and breathing fast it was to funny I swear  couldn't stop laughing.

"Justice this ain't funny" I keept laughing oh my god that was the funniest shit I ever saw "you...should....of been up" I said taking breather's "Ya wrong for that ma" he said to me laughing I shook my head laughing walking away "hurry up and wash up so we can go!" I told him leaving the room.

I sat on the couch and went ahead and texted Shan.

Justice- where are you at miss?

                              Shan❤- girl I'm at Odell house😶

Justice❤-👀👀👀😏 get it girl

                          Shan❤- ain't nothing happend we made out watched some movies and went to sleep

Justice❤- mhmm whatever you say

                       Shan❤- what time you leaving?

Justice❤- I would of been left but Augustine was taking to long

                           Shan❤- not Augustine

Justice❤- yes Augustine smh😂 and speaking of him he coming down the steps now

She left me on read and I went ahead and got my purse and my small duffle bag cause I'm not finna meet these people in this please I went over to the door and I looked at him and he rolled his eyes I just laughed and left out the door once he was out I got my keys out my bag locked the door and put my keys back. After we got off the elevator we took my car only cause I didn't feel like driving in Aug low ass car like damn I couldn't do that everyday.