Chapter 1. Lucky Day

Y/n's POV
I woke up realizing today was the day where the new girls were coming today at school, Im excited to see if they are cute looking.

“Oh yea..new day at school with new girls coming to to school, I wonder if they are cute?" I asked myself as I got up and went to the bathroom to do my business.

“Yo hurry up! I wanna check out the new Girls!" My friend Baekhyun yelled from the other side of the door as he knocked. (knock knock knock knock knock on my door😂 sorry ok go on now)

“Hold up I'll Be right there I'm trying to look good for them" I combed my hair and added some cologne to my shirt to smell Nice and good.

I opened the door of the bathroom to see my friend Jimin with Baekhyun waiting for me, They pulled my arm and grabbed my stuff and went outside.

“Come on, we're going to be late to see the gorgeous girls!" Jimin yelled in frustration as we dashed through the streets running, All the leaves on the floor flew away with the air from our speed.

“And we're here" Baekhyun panted as we arrived at the school, We were Barely enetering the school when we saw a limousine park in the parking lot.

We kept staring at it and saw 9 gorgeous girls slowly get out of the limo one by one, Our mouth dropped wide open as they looked so stunning and gorgeous.

“ahem..by any chance do you guys know where is The main office?" The 9 beautiful girls asked us as Suddenly I snapped out of it.

“I-Its that w-way" I stuttered as I was still Amazed by their beauty, I heard them chuckle and giggle as they looked at me.

“You're cute" all of them said as I suddenly felt my cheeks burn from all the blushing, They left giggling and jimin started slapping my back playfully.

“Yah! You're stealing my girls right there" he giggled and I just Laughed and baekhyun still had his mouth wide open.

“Baekhyun" no answer

“Baekhyun!" still no answer

“!Baekhyun!" I finally yelled and he finally snapped out of it, He got startled and looked at us worriedly.

“Was I like this the whole time they were talking to us?" Jimin and I nodded and he shook his head.

“Ah no..I must've looked dumb to them, Now to show off my visual's I have" he winked at us and we started walking to our 1st period class.

We were on our way to our class as baekhyun,jimin and I were talking about Random things until we opened the door to see the class empty expect the 9 girls.

“Aren't those the 9 gorgeous girls!" Baekhyun yelled out Loud which caused the girls to look at us and smile.

“Hey boys" they winked which caused all 3 of us to blush and Walk to our desks which we sit next to each other.

“Wanna join us for lunch? There's only two Choices yes or Yes?" All of them smirked and we Almost fainted from their teasing.

“Of course" we said and smiled and saw the 9 gorgeous girls returning back a gorgeous smile.

“I can't believe it's our lucky Day"