Chapter 17. The Trap pt.2

"!¿HOLY FUCK WHO ARE YOU!?"
To be Continued....

The Trap pt.2

Baekhyun's POV
We went down on some type of Slide as finally we saw some light, We saw a person sitting down with a torch there.

"!¿HOLY FUCL WHO ARE YOU!?" I yelled as the guy woke up and Looked at us in shock.

"Finally! People to save me!" He said in a sleepy voice as he fell back asleep, I went close to him as Jin stopped me.

"Shh...He could have Chicken or something we can eat" He said as I playfully pushed him away, I woke him up and We made eye contact.

He could have Chicken or something we can eat" He said as I playfully pushed him away, I woke him up and We made eye contact

"Why would you wake me up? And who are you?" The guys said as I shook his hand.

"Hello I'm Byun Baekyun, and you are?" I asked.

"I'm sleepy but my name is Min Yoongi, I've been trapped here for a month now" he said as our eyes widened in shock, We looked at each other and then at Min Yoongi.

"Why? What happened?" We asked.

"Well...there were 9 girls who liked this boy and since they saw me talking to him they chased me as I ran away and I fell into this hole and turned it into my house for now until someone came to help" We turned around to look at Y/n as Yoongi noticed him.

"Oh hey dude, At least you're safe but thanks for trapping me here" he said as he chuckled.

"Hey sorry about that" Y/n chuckled nervously.

"No worries dude, please tell me you have a way out of here" he said as I nervously smiled at him.

"About that...the girls chased us and we fell here inside too" I said as he shook his head and sighed.

Taehyung's POV
"We're here!" The girls yelled as I brought out my bazooka and shot at them.

"Boom gotcha Girls" I suddenly felt a tap and I realized I was asleep on the floor.

"No time for naps Tae we need to find a way out of here" Jimin said as we looked around for materials.

"How about we just try to run up the brick here and climb onto the wall?" I said as I brought a brick that was next to the wall and put it by a bump on the floor.

"Also I have a hammer but what can I use this for?" I asked myself as someone took it.

"Thank you for that" A girl giggled around me as I looked around to see my friends still with Yoongi and I was alone in a distance.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Your Face" she giggled again.

"Haha you're so funny, I bet you're attracted to my handsome face" I said as I chuckled.

"Actually I am but Y/n's is better" The invisible girl said.

"Alright stop messing around now show your face" I spoke out with a smirk.

"Too bad you won't remember" she giggled.

"Huh?"

"Goodnight" I turned around to see sana and I got hit by something as my vision turned black.

Jungkook's POV
"Guys where is Taehyung?" I asked as I looked around and didn't see him anywhere.

"He was over the-....Wait where is he?" Jimin asked since we couldn't find him anywhere in here.

Is this a trap?