Chapter 23. Finally Theirs [GRAND FINALE]

THIS BOOK HAS COME TO AN END🥺 WHY!?🥺 Hope you enjoyed this book🥺💜💙

???' POV
"There you go...no more problems for you to make..Now time for the rest to Join you as you failed thinking the dummy I put was Y/n" I smirked while looking at my plans.

"This is going to work" I started to chuckle while walking away.

"Unknown...Hahahaha!" I laughed while walking out and saw another person walking by.

"Help!" They yelled as I followed their voice.

"I got this" Was all I said as I followed them.

Y/n's POV
"We're stranded here"

-
Continuation of chapter 22
-
Baekhyun's POV
"Help!" Jungkook yelled while running.

"Jungkook! Wait!" I yelled until all I heard was a scream the dark room he ran into.

"!!JUNGKOOK MY SON!!" Jin yelled as we ran towards the room, we looked down and saw a whole on the floor.

"Jin..he has left us as well" I announced to Jin as he started crying.

"N-No..he cant be we've lost 3 people in total" Jin fell onto his knees in sadness and frustration, I rubbed his back as all of us hugged him.

"It's Only 3 of us alive from the 6 of us" I spoke while I started to tear up.

Jin✅ Alive
Baekhyun✅ Alice
Y/n✅Alive
Jimin❌Not Alive
Taehyung ❌Not Alive
Jungkook ❌Not Alive

"Woohoo! Y/n!?" We heard yelling from the entrance of the tunnel we dug.

Jin's POV
"We need to survive this because those girls have killed 3 of our friends aka brothers" I announced as I got my angry face on.

"Y/n where are you!? We just want to play!" Jeongyeon's voice can be heard as their voices kept getting closer.

We got out of the room and dashed out and into the outside, Y/n tripped making the sand close on the the outside but thankfully all of us were already outside and Twice was inside getting them trapped inside.

"!lets go Y/n look at their ship they left!" I yelled as I carried Y/n and ran towards the ship with baekyun and again thankfully they left the keys.

"Woohoo!" All Of us yelled as we cheered that we got them trapped.

"I always knew we would win they might be crazy or weird but we're smarter" I chuckled until Y/n pointed behind us as baekhyun drove the ship.

"¿!Ah you have to be fucking kidding me!?" I yelled by seeing the girls left on another ship as I got tired of this bullshit and found a sleeping gun to put people to sleep.

"Hyung what are you going to do!?" Y/n yelled panicking while trying to take the gun off of me.

"If I dont do this you're going to get taken away from us and you're the only baby I have left!" I yelled making his eyes widened with tears.