Chapter 15. Only Way

Y'all wanted another update so here it is, I was saving it and updating so hope you all enjoy and I love you all.

🖤💜Have an amazing reading time💜🖤

"Going anywhere You Guys?" They asked with a smirk on their faces, We went to the elevators and went up to the highest floor.

We ran up to the Roof top and stayed there until the opened the door, There was no other choice then to jump off......We're done

Jungkook's POV
"Yah Hyungs i ain't jumping" I said as I held onto Jin Hyung, We Looked back to see Twice walking slowly towards us.

"Think of it as your parkour Games Hyung, but I don't want you all to get hurt all because of me now go!" Y/n jumped off as all of us tried to get him but we fell off too, Have y'all ever had the dream of falling off a building well that's us right now but In real life.

"!!I want to confess something!!" Jin Hyung yelled as we were falling.

"What!?" We yelled.

"!!Im the Most Handsome guy!!" He yelled as we started arguing but then suddenly we opened our eyes to see we're in a helicopter, I Laughed from being nervous and thanking god I didn't die.

"Who Tf are you!?" Taehyung yelled at the pilot as the pilot turned around.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun" He smiled as We smiled in happiness.

"Time to play my Nintendo switch" I took out my Nintendo as I played Mario when Jimin took my Nintendo switch.

"Yah!" I tackled him to get my Switch back.

Y/n's POV
I Was looking outside the window until I saw an airplane passing by I looked closely and thank god it was A normal airplane.

"Guys I'm scared with these girls they're always appearing out of nowhere" I said as they looked out the windows.

"!Oh You have to be fucking Kidding me!" Taehyung yelled as we saw 9 Jets passing us to see it was twice and they were laughing.

"Guys I'm done with this, I don't want to risk getting y'all killed" I said as I got up, I stopped when I heard their announcement.

"!Guys If we can't Have Y/n, No one Can! So get ready to die!" They yelled as they started shooting bullets at our Helicopter.

"Guys don't find me please, Don't risk y'all's life for me" I opened the the door and got the parachute as I jumped off, But I felt heavy i don't know why.

"You aren't going alone" I looked behind me to see Jimin  smiling at me, We were falling quickly as we opened up our parachute and landed on the grass.

"Alright, Now What?" Jimin asked me.

"Now he's ours" We slowly turned around to see all 9 girls Running towards us.

I should just be theirs already so they can stop chasing us forever....That's The Only Way.