Chapter 10. On the run

Finally the update y'all wanted💕💗💓, sorry I'm trying to make new books so that's why I haven't updated this book. If you want an update just comment below and also comment how your day was.😁

Baekhyun's POV
"Hello?" I answered my phone call as the caller said it was Y/n, His voice sounded a bit scared so it got me scared too.

"Baekhyun, Please open the door!! HURRY!!" He screamed as I quickly ran downstairs to unlock the door, When I did I saw that Jimin,jungkook,Jin ran inside with him.

"Are those girls chasing you again?" He quickly nodded and he hugged me, I find Y/n adorable when he's scared because he looks like a scared cute puppy.

"Where's tae?" Jimin asked as he looked around, I called him and turns out he was arriving here in a secret Thing, I wonder what it is.

~5 minutes after~

Suddenly we heard a loud strong wind from the outside which scared us, All of us were gathered around back to back for anything that comes towards us.

"Don't tell us that those Stalker girls have some Naruto Shit powers!?" Jin yelled as we looked around until we heard something, A voice coming from my big backyard.

"!lets get out of Here bitches!" TaeHyung said with a smile as he arrived in a helicopter, We all laughed from relief as we ran inside it then TaeHyung started the engine, But what we saw was the most scariest thing.

The 9 girls Inside my house smirking from my window, How the hell did they get inside my house if it was locked?.

TaeHyung's POV
"Those girls are creepy, They need help" I said as we left baekhyun'a house, I passed them some coke that I bought from a gasoline station before I bought this helicopter.

"Taehyung you're my life saver bro" Y/n hugged me as I kept driving, But Then the bad thing is that it started raining but that wasn't the only bad thing that was happening right now.

"!!PULL OVER AND GIVE US Y/N,RIGHT NOW!!" We looked behind us to see the 9 girls with a helicopter too, I was honestly scared as fuck right now.

How the hell did they locate us? And where did they get a helicopter too?.

"How are we supposed to pull over if we are flying not driving?" Jin and Jimin asked in confusion.

"!!WE SAID PULL OVER NOW, YOU ASSHOLES" They yelled again, What should we do?.

Is this it? Do we die or get kidnapped? What's going to happen to us?