Chapter 11. Leaving for good

💕Since y'all wanted an update, I worked on this Chapter yesterday and checked it today to see if it was good, I hope you enjoy this chapter 💕

⚠️ Also WARNING THERE IS TWICE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING TO Y/n SO...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK😂 ⚠️

"How are we supposed to pull over if we are flying not driving?" Jin and Jimin asked in confusion.

"!!WE SAID PULL OVER NOW, YOU ASSHOLES" They yelled again, What should we do?.

Is this it? Do we die or get kidnapped? What's going to happen to us?

~

TaeHyung's POV
"Guys What should we do!?" I yelled as I saw them getting closer, All of them had a scared but thinking face on.

"I guess we should stop the Helicopter " Y/n said as he stood up and walked to the door, I looked at all the guys and they opened the door and jumped off 1 by 1.

"!!Guys are y'all crazy!?" I yelled and they smiled as Jimin was the last to Jump off, He gave me a hug before he said something.

"Anything for Our boy Y/n...I hate Dahyun, She hurt me so much that I Don't want to even see her Anymore " Jimin said as he jumped off, I looked behind myself and saw the the girls helicopter going down.

"Dang it I think they know they jumped off and the problem is that there is a forest in the bottom.....OMG!" I yelled at something that just happened.

Y/n's POV
"Guys they're after us, We got to run out of here!" I yelled as 3 girls appeared in front of us, As we were going to run back we saw 3 other girls appear there but then we tried to run to our sides 2 girls were in one side and one on the other.

"Guys...I'm scared" I said as we were back to back and looked at the girls, They started walking towards us and four girls held my friends in a headlock as 5 of the girls started grabbing me.

"Omg Y/n...look at your thick thighs baby" Jeongyeon said which creeped me out and she started groping my thighs, I put her arms back to her  waist but she slapped my hands and put them back on my thighs.

"Damn look at your muscles" Tzuyu moaned as she touched my arms and groped them too, I tried to run away but Jihyo and Momo grabbed me and held me for the rest to touch.

"Now time for your punishment, Y/n you never listen right baby?" Chaeyoung said with a smirk as she started to undress me but something stopped them from doing that, Some type of Pill looking thing appeared on the floor then tons of them appeared.

"!Ha!Good night Stalkers!" I heard a voice coming from the sky as it was TaeHyung, He passed us some gas mask as my friends pushed the girls and they fell and slept.

"Now lets leave before they wake up, even though it takes 2 hours to wake up from that smoke bomb" TaeHyung laughed and so did all of us as we walked to the helicopter.

Twice's POV
"You really think you stopped us?" We said as we stood up and looked at the sky seeing their helicopter leave.

"We'll see each other again" we smirked before heading off the Forest.