Chapter 19. Back

~2 Months Later~

Y/n's POV
"Hey Jungkook can I have your muffin?" I asked as we sat on our lunch table, He nodded and handed it to me with a smile while chewing on his burger.

"You know what's weird" Jimin said as he looked at us.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"We haven't seen them in 2 months and I'm getting kind of scared" He said while looking at us worriedly.

"You're right, and why are they mostly after me? You guys are more handsome than me" I replied while Jin nodded.

"I know you don't have to tell me twice, I'm worldwide WAIT FOR IT!...Handsome!" Jin yelled for only us to hear, Jungkook giggled at his answer until we turned around from the steps of someone running towards us.

"Yah Guys!..Lets run I just saw the girls and they're walking in the cafeteria in any second!" Baekhyun said while trying to catch his breath, We stood up and ran for the doors that takes us outside as we hid in a corner.

Baekhyun's POV
"I have a question" I asked as all of us gathered around sitting in a circle.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Why doesn't Mina like me? Is it that I'm ugly?" I asked them as Jungkook shook his head.

"No it depends on her likings..She must like guys with a sharp jaw line because look at Y/n's Sharp jawline" Jungkook said as I turned to look at Y/n who had his faces turned to the side as I was able to see his jawline.

"The real question is why aren't they in love with me I'm just so WorldW-" Jimin cut him off.

"Worldwide ugly" He laughed as Jin glared at him.

Taehyung's POV
"Don't you think those stalkers are gone by now? I mean we've been out here for like an hour" I spoke out while looking around.

"You're right, lets walk around the corner because if we enter through the door we walked out they could be waiting for us there or something" Jin said while all of us stood up.

We got up and started walking towards the corner and Stopped when We saw them again smiling at us.

"We meet again..Would you like to follow us inside the schools restroom Yes or Yes?" They asked as we shook our head.

"You know what we're done with this bullshit!" We yelled as they ran towards us and kicked us on our stomachs, We groaned in pain as they just left walking away.

"We better see you guys there or you'll see the real us" They announced as the guys and I held our stomachs.

"You know what to do guys" I chuckled and smirked at them.

"Yea, Run away like the cowards we are?" Jin said as Jungkook slapped his back while Laughing his ass off.

"No..And stop eating" I commanded Jin as he stopped eating his banana.

"What?..I eat when I'm stressed or nervous" He glared at me, I rolled my eyes and told them our plans to end all of this.

???'s POV
"Do they really think I'm gone? But fuck it I'll help them catch them" I told myself with a smirk forming in my face.