Chapter 7. why?

(sorry i haven't updated this book but hope you enjoyed today's chapter)

💖❤️Love yall❤️💖

- 🐕🐶Thatonechim🐕🐶

Jimin's POV
"Jimin baby" i turned around to see Dahyun looking at me as she walked closer to me with each step she took.

"Hey babe" I replied as she kissed my cheeks, I blushed and she held my hand and we Walked towards a pink forest.

"And I Love you" Dahyun said with the brightest smile.

"I love you too"

"But Jimin..Wake up...WAKE UP JIMIN YOU FLUFFY BOY!" She screamed.

"WAKE UP JIMIN YOU FLUFFY BOY!" I woke up from my Dream and I slowly opened my eyes to see Y/n trying to wake me up.

"Get out Y/n..You ruined my chance With my crush Dahyun please make this stop..you and her are hurting me" I Said as he jumped on my bed and hugged me.

"Fine..I'll hide from her as long as you're not hurt" He said as I smiled but from his Brother love to me, He'll do anything to make me happy.

"R-Really..T-Thank you" I hugged him before Someone came Running and jumped on the bed, It was Taehyung and baekhyun.

"Yall the 9 Girls are here to see Y/n" Baekhyun said as I looked at Y/n and he looked back at me, He nodded before I smiled.

"Tell them I'm not here" He said and I hugged him.

Taehyung's POV
Suddenly we heard footsteps coming upstairs and our eyes Widened, We looked at Y/n and he had an idea.

"I'll jump out the window wish me luck" He Jumped out and the girls opened the door and looked around Jimin's room.

"Whats up with you?" Jeongyeon pointed at Jimin before he covered himself with the blankets, I looked at her and answered for him.

"How about you ask your Tofu friend over here.. Miss kim Dahyun" I look at her and she looked at me then at Jimin and when she saw how jimin was feeling her eyes looked sad.

"Taehyung! Stop they don't need explanations of anything now get out you girls!" He yelled at the girls and they left except One girl.

"Didn't you hear Him Dahyun He said to leave" Baekhyun said as she still didn't move.

"Jimin let's have a little talk by ourselves..yes or Yes?" She asked with a serious Face on her.

"Let's go Baekhyun..they need their privacy"

~Meanwhile~

Y/n's POV
"!Y/N IS THAT YOU!" I heard girls yelling as I turned around and saw them chasing me, I had a hood on even though it's night time but I ran as fast as I can.

"Don't leave us unless you want to get punished by us!" All of them yelled which scared me, I suddenly got cornered and Saw only 8 of them there.

"Why do yall like me? Can y'all stop stalking me?" I said as they kept walking towards me and started kissing my neck and my face.

"Tzuyu..S-Stop please" she was gonna go for my lips until I heard Someone say something and it's jin again.

"Yah! Im handsome how come I don't get that but Y/n...RUN! LET'S GO!" I followed him and saw the girls chasing us still.

"Why are they like this?" I asked jin as he said he doesn't know why but we kept on running.

"Jin and Y/n!?..come here my house is close by, those girls who are chasing yall are Strange let's go" one of our old friend's said as he started Running with us.