Chapter 20. One by One

Short update because I'm busy but I hope you enjoyed. :D

Jin's POV
We ran away from the school an into a random abandoned Highway close by the school, and as we walked up it there it had a dead end where it was like a cliff.

"Guys..Where is Taehyung?" I asked looking around not being able to see him, Everyone shrugged and tried looking for him but he was no where to be seen around us.

*vroom vroom*

"What the heck isn't this highway closed?" Everyone looked behind us and saw 9 cards lined up coming towards us.

"Oh god Damn it! Why do they want me!?" Y/n cried out since we couldn't run away from the dead on We're at.

Suddenly we heard a helicopter wings coming closer to us.

"!Hello it's V!" Taehyung laughed as we ran inside the helicopters, Where does this dude get the helicopters and stuff.

"!Get them!" Jihyo yelled as they ran towards us but Taehyung flew up already, Suddenly One of the girls jumped onto the ledge of it and hung from it.

"Dahyun!?" Jimin Yelled shocked as she was yelling.

"H-Help me Jimin!" She begged as her hands were turning red.

"She is probably here because she fell for My worldwide Handsome face" I smirked making Jungkook laugh.

Jimin's POV
"H-Help me Jimin!" She begged as her hands were turning red.

"N-No" I backed away not wanting to get hurt by her again.

"P-Please Jimin!" I couldn't hold it anymore and helped her get on, My friends gasped making me feel bad.

"Jimin Hyung! Now shes going to get me!" Y/n yelled as Dahyun smiled.

"I mean I do think you're still sexy" Dahyun smirked at Y/n.

"Oh that's it!" I ran towards her and pushed her but I held on to her so we can fall together.

"!!!Jimin!!!" Was all I heard once I looked up and saw 8 Jets following the helicopters.

"Now there are 8 to go" I smirked at Dahyun.

Y/n's POV
I Saw both of their bodies falling down the helicopters which made scared so I stopped looking and they were going to land in the grass.

"Jimin...you'll be missed as a strong friend" I cried out.

Dahyun's POV
"Want to say any last worst Chimchim?" I asked while smirking at him, his eyes softened but in a worried look.

"What do you mean? We're both going to die here" he looked so worried already.

"Well...Not me" I opened my parachute and let Jimin watch me.

"Bye bye Jimin...I'll see you later" I smiled.