Chapter 2-SAFTG (Serent Academy of the gifted)

Well here is the second chapter hope you like it :D -jerry

FYI I will be calling the attackers ninjas so like just maybe this one chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I scream as they jump at us. I hold my hands up and turn away. If I die right now I at least do not want to see my killer, I thought, but death never comes. I look up and I see something that amazes me. My eyes are glowing some type of blue and so are the palms of my hands, but what makes this more spectacular is that there is blue energy like shield surrounding Vanessa and I.

    Oh, I forgot to see if Vanessa is okay. I look over to Vanessa and she just stands there in awe. I have to end up snapping her out of her trance she looks at me and whispers,"That was beautiful." Then she turns her gaze to the ninjas but they are not hitting us, they are hitting the shield. Every time the ninjas hit the shield, lighting like particles travel in the forcefield. It was truly an amazing sight to see, but back to the fight. I snap myself out of my trance and notice the ninjas have stopped fighting and are just standing there. They notice that I now am paying attention. Then they begin to talk.

     "Give us The Minder", the earth control says in a deep gruff voice.

     "Never!", yells Vanessa. Then she shoots a fire ball at the earth controller's face, but he pulls a rock out of the ground and blocks her attack.

      "If you do not give us The Minder, then we must kill you and him." Then they attack for real.

     I create another forcefield as they throw the four elements at us. Fire, Water, Earth, and Air comes at us, as it hits the forcefield I get an idea. "Vanessa what are my abilities? I ask.

    "Well most people with mind powers have only one but you have all of them, so try telekinesis," She replies. I look over to a car and imagine it lifting up. I open my eyes and see it did not work.

     I look over at Vanessa in disappointment and she notices. "Try using your hands too!" She yells over the sound of the elements continuously hitting the forcefield. I focus on the truck and move my hands up in a quick motion. When I look up I am surprised to see that the truck is floating in the air. Then I chuck it at the ninjas, it hits the water controller. I decide to use my force fields for attacking too. I shrink my forcefield down and turn it into the size of your average soccer or basketball. I throw it at the fire controller and he dodges it. I notice that the water controller is awake so I decide that Vanessa should take the earth and air ones. What if I have telepathy too! I imagine Vanessa in front of me, then I imagine her brain. After that I think of sending her a message through wave signals, and only sending it to her brain.

   I look over to her and see her staring at me, she nods her head. I realized that was a wrong move as the air controller sends blade like winds at Vanessa they hit her and send her flying back into the school wall. I then notice that many students and teachers are filling out of the school to see what all the noise is. I realized that they might get hurt so put a forcefield surrounding them. I tell them all telepathically "stand back for your own safety." They all back up into the school. I look over and see Vanessa, she has a few cuts and bruise, but she stands tall.

   She hold her hands out and then I finally notice that her eyes turn orange when she uses fire. A fire ball the size of an average human stands in front of her, she finally shoots it. I stand there in awe as it flies over to the ninjas, gaining speed. I look over to Vanessa to see her fall over. I can't help her right now. I put a forcefield over her limp body. I turn around to see them block the fire ball. They see me staring and sneer.

    The ninjas surround me in a circle. They shoot me with all the energy they have. They hit me all at once. Two things happen at the same time. One is that I fall to the floor, and two, I let out a blast of energy that sends the ninjas back miles and miles. Once they are out of sight I crawl over to Vanessa and remove her shield. She wakes up and gasps. I look down and see I am singed and covered in scratches and cuts.

    I look over at Vanessa and her breathtaking body is covered in scratches and cuts. Her injuries are the last thing I see before I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was the second chapter. Two updates in two days.

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN.