Chapter9-SAFTG (Serent Academy for the Gifted)

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Who are you? I ask as I hold up the stranger who just saved us with telekinesis.

"I'm Lucas Augustus Grayson, but you can call me Luke. As you know I am the healer for the team. I have been on a road or forest trip for three days to get here. So umm what else do you want to learn about me?" Luke says. I figure out how to prove he is on our side.

"Look into my eyes and focus." I say. He looks into my eyes and we both begin to focus. I transport my body to his brain. My friends know what I am about to do so they catch me. His eyes roll into the back of his head. I walk through his brain and memories. I see nothing of him being one of them, so I pop right back outta his body.

"Owww! What the hell did you do?" Lucas asks.

"I wanted proof you were not evil, so I decided to dig through your memory," I respond. I help him stand up "well welcome to the team we have to get you checked in." I teleport us to the school and we walk to the office. We meet Lara and she registers him in the same house as us. We walk to the house and I look at the phone. Seventeen voicemails from Mrs. Nightlock. Instead of calling I teleport because I feel something wrong. A soon as we are infront of the house I begin to walk. I crash into something invisible. I see my mom look out the window.

"If you are the real Justin tell me the secret password we agreed on when you were six," I dig back since I am the minder I can remember anything it is an ability. I begin to say it but my mom says" write it in the air in front of you." I spell out the word Hope, in the air in front of me. She takes down the force field and opens the door. She tackles me and has tears running down her face.

I begin to pick her then I stand up. "Umm can we go inside?" I ask. She nodded her head and we walked inside the house it was getting pretty old. The walls were beginning to peel, but bit was barely noticeable."So, umm what is wrong."

"You're sister was taken and I got Intel from some of The Saviors that she was taken by some hunters. Then we got word by some other Saviors that she attacked them and she is one of them." She burst out crying again, I can't stand seeing her like this. I give her a hug. It brings back so many memories and I absorb so many of her memories. I see what she saw during me and lilies birth and I also saw what she did. When The Saviors told her the news.

I stand up from the couch," Mom we will rescue Lily and bring her back. I will find a way to reverse the serum and bring her back to normal. C'mon guys let's go." We all say bye to my mom and teleport back to the school."I guess I should start initiation." I say as we back to the school.

They all run to call every student in the academy and the Principal to start it. In minutes everybody is already in the gym. I see the Principal setting everything up. I see people standing up and walking to the stage. I make my way down to the stage, with everybody staring and cheering. It fills me with adrenaline and I begin to run down the steps. Since there a lot of students the gym is huge. I run faster and faster soon I'm not even running I'm floating down.

In seconds I am down to the center. The principle begins to pump up the students with cheers. After she makes them pumped she calls down Jack and he lifts up his hands. The ground begins to rumble and the ground rises. It curls and it twists. I soon realized that it is a maze.

The principle says,"Justin Nightlock this is your initiation. You must make it to the other end of the maze. You will fight people and then fight the four elements and the Shapeshifter in the end. If you win you will be ranked 5. There are 5 ranks. Rank 1 is for the beginners. Rank 2 is for intermediate. Rank 3 is for advanced. Rank 4 is Pro. Rank 5 is extreme. Your initiation will begin when I blow the whistle." She blows the whistle. Well I wonder how this is going to turn out. I see my first attacker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that? Pretty short sorry if it was. This is not checked for mistakes, but it will soon.

Bye!:D and do not forget to...

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!