Chapter14- SAFTG (Serent Academy for the Gifted)

Justin's Point of View

    All I see is darkness, a vortex of nothingness. Then suddenly, everything swirls and I end up in a palace. I look out the window and see an island. I hear talking and turn around to see two people walking down the corridor. Lilly and Dad.

    "But, father we can't start the Battle of Light until you are almost at your full strength. It would be an incompetent move, to do so." His face turns red from anger, a loud smack echoes throughout the corridor. A bloodthirsty scream booms throughout the island. I look down and see Lilly on the floor.

     She looks up and the spot where he smacked her is black instead of red. The surrounding skin glows white like and aura. Then as fast as the mark is there it is gone. Instead of blackness, there is a red hand imprint.

    "NEVER CALL ME INCOMPETENT! THE BATTLE OF LIGHT WILL BEGIN IN 72 HOURS FROM SUNDOWN TODAY." He yells. As he yells his body creates a black aura surrounding him like a vortex. One surround Lilly also, but instead of black it is white. It looks like a cloud of white, as white as angel wings. It seems like she suddenly snapped out of his curse, because she looks around confused.

    "Where am I?" She asked. Then suddenly it all comes back to her, she jerks her hand and the aura of white blasts forward like a beam. My father ready for this using his vortex to create a shield like thing. Then the shield reshapes into ball at stomach height. His hands circle the ball about 3 inches from the actual ball. His eyes turn dark and there is a sudden feeling of evil and hopelessness. The beam fires, by instead of making contact with her. It surrounds her body, the beam changes into an orb around her. It lifts her up into the air, as she screams. I can not see her anymore, thinking he made her disappear forever I scream. Somehow the scream blast like a sonic boom. It blows everything away the tables, pots, night stands, etc. Everything except for the thing I was trying to stop, my father. He turns around and looks at the exact spot where I am.

    "Son, I know you are there. I just want to tell you that this is actually happening. If you don't want your friends to end up like your sister, come join my side. We can defeat the rest of them and rule the world!" He looks over to Lilly and sees the darkness soaking into her.

    Somehow I make myself visible, because he looks directly into my eyes. With an evil glint in his eyes He says,"There you are." He shoots two tendrils out of his ball and they fly directly at me. I close my eyes, but nothing happens, my body is ghost like. He looks at me and there is a groan as Lilly falls to the floor.

    She looks up and she is completely absorbed by darkness. Black markings surround her arms and legs. They look like black flames, creeping down to her finger tips. Her nails at entirely black as if she painted her nails with the darkest black possibly. Her hair is as dark as the aura surrounding my father. Her eyes look the worst, instead of brown irises they are as black as her hair. "Sorry for acting out of character father, I promise that will never happen again."

    She looks at me and smiles. The evil glint in her eyes make me think of despair. "Where is Lilly?!" I yell again as a sonic boom. It doesn't affect my father or Lilly.

    She tilts her head and smiles evilly. "Lilly is gone, I am a new Lilly!" Then the dreams and I wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I wake up in the school hospital. I look over and see the whole group and the principle standing over me. "How did you guys find us?" I ask getting up with a horrible headache.

    "Well we tracked you using the school system since you are both literally connected." The principle responds, quickly. "While you were asleep you mumbled a few things as well as accidentally using sonic boom, twice," I look around see people rebuilding the whole room. "Anyways what were you saying about a Battle of Light?" A look of fear suddenly passes through his face, but as soon as it's there it's gone. Everybody notices and they nervously clear their throats.

    "My dad said the Battle of Light is in 72 hours form today's sunset." The principles face drains entirely.

    "No, this can't be possible." He stands up and walks away. We all look at each other and think the same thing. This can't be good.

    No more than five minutes later we hear, "ATTENTION, ATTENTION. STUDENTS A WAR IS ABOUT TO BEGIN, IN THREE DAYS TIME. EVERYBODY ABOVE LEVEL 4 AND OR THE AGE OF 15 AND ABOVE CAN DECIDE TO STAY AND FIGHT. EVERYBODY ELSE UNDER THAT AGE OR LEVEL MUST FOLLOW MRS. FLOWERS, MR. SAGEMEN, MR. GLENSTON, OR MRS. PETERSON. PLEASE WALK WITH CAUTION AND BE CAREFUL. TEACHERS YOU CAN ALSO DECIDE TO FIGHT OR LEAVE. JACK, JUSTIN, VANESSA, SAM, JESSICA, LINA, COLE, AND LUKE. PLEASE COME TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE. AS WELL AS MR. GRAVEL, MRS. SHOCK, MRS. STRONG, MR. CHANGER, MRS. FLAME, MR. SOAKED, AND MRS. SMART. GOOD LUCK AND STAY SAFE." We all stand up and walk to the principles office.

    While on the walk there Luke starts healing. By the time we get to the office, I am mostly healed. Mr. Gravel opens the door and greets us. Everybody except us have pale faces. "What's happening?" asks Jessica.

     The principle looks to Mrs. Smart gesturing for her to explain. "Well we're all worried because of this Battle of Light. There are ten battles The Battle of Light, The Battle of Water, The Battle of Air, The Battle of Earth, The Battle of Fire, The Battle of Combat, The Battle of Transformation, The Battle of Healing, The Battle of The Mind, and lastly THE FINAL BATTLE. Each battle consists of two main people the one containing that element and the Minder. You must rescue Lilly to win the Battle of Light. You must recuse her in 3 days before sunset or the War is over and he wins. We are going to be your trainers, after the Battle of Light of course. Now go to sleep, we will prepare your items. You leave tomorrow at sunrise." We look at each other, nod and leave. Everybody goes to their rooms without having a word and goes to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I haven't updated in like forever. I had writers block on what I should do next. Hope this is long enough and I will update way sooner next time. Just promise to

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN! :D