Chapter 3- SAFTG (Serent Academy for the gifted

Well third chapter hope you like it :D -Jerry oh and I forgot my sis jackie is editing my story for like grammar and spelling errors, follow her @tovarjackie cya later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I wake up in my bed. Then I remember all of the things that happened today. I freak out and look around. I see Vanessa sitting on the edge of the bed.

   "What happened?" I groan.

    "Well, before you passed out, you blasted the hunters. They never came back, but you passed out right after. I woke up like a minute later." she explains,"You got hurt bad, too." I look down and see no scratches, cuts, or burns.

    What is up with me?

   "Hey, why don't I have any burn marks or cuts?" I ask.

   "Well since you're a magical being you heal faster than most humans. Also, you heal even faster because you are The Minder, you must heal fast." she replies.

    "Wait so who or what where those things that attacked us?" I say.

    "Well they are called hunters. They used to be like us but they got captured and taken to The Hunter's island. There they get injected with a serum, kinda like the serum in Divergent where it can control the Dauntless." she continues," Anyways, they are then retrained because once the serum is put into you, you mind is wiped."

    "But who controls them?" I ask while still trying to find any sign of cuts or burns.

     "The controller or boss behind of this is..." she stops and doesn't say any more.

     "Tell me." I say.

  "The boss is... your... father..." she stops and then opens her eyes,"you must go to Serent Academy for the gifted, and train. Then you must kill... your...father." she looks away from me.

  Stunned I stand up and say, "When do we leave?"

  She stands up,"Right now. Your mother agreed as she already knew about Serent. She has supernatural abilities, too. She has telekinesis. Let's go, the car is waiting and we do not want to attract more hunters."

   I look over her shoulder and notice that three of my suitcases are packed. When the hell did those get there, I never noticed them. I forget about that thought and just grab them. We walk out of the room and walk right into the living room. My mom stands up from her seat on the couch and gives me a hug.

   "Bye honey. I'll miss you, come back soon. Promise me you won't die."she says. I look into her eyes and see tears falling out.

  I hug her stronger,"I'll miss you mom." I embrace her warm hug for a few more seconds. Then Vanessa coughs. I back away my cheeks turning red from embarrassment.

   "Tell my little sis bye and that I'll miss her," I say sorrowfully.

   "Let's go", I whisper.

   "Okay,"she says. As we are right in front of the car my mom calls me.

   I turn around and my mom yells

"She's a keeper!" My cheeks turns the brightest red from the biggest moment of embarrassment ever.

Then she looks over to Vanessa,"Don't let him get hurt, honey." Her cheeks turn a bright red and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. We finally get into the car and leave.

   Serent Academy for the gifted, here I come...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that is the third chapter

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN.