Chapter13-SAFTG (Serent Academy for the Gifted)

"Justin wake the hell up!" It turns out to be Vanessa and I scream in in pain.

     "Damn it calm down you're burning me!" She looks down at her hands and they're red as coals.

    "Oops, sorry" she laughs, and waves her hair. It falls flawlessly around her, she is amazing. She notices I'm staring, so turns away and blushes. Jumping off of the bed, Vanessa trips and falls.

     "Vanessa are you okay?" I carefully stand up and grab her elbow.

    "Just got a rug burn no deal," she shrugs and walks off. I grab her elbow and my healing tattoos lights up. Seconds later the rug burn is gone and she smiles. "Thanks." She blushes and walks off.

    "Your welcome... Wait what were you gonna tell me." I run up to her and she looks over trying to remember.

    "Oh, oh yeah the principal wants to see us He needs to tell us something." We run over to his office and see that everybody is already there. He begins to speak.

    "We have gotten a body count none of ours had died, none of us even got severely injured. The only one that was severely injured was you Justin. We still can't afford another attack like that, Justin come here." I walk over to him, and he grabs my arm. He pushes a button and a hand print scanner shows up. He grabs my hand and puts it up to the scanner. I suddenly feel funny and I look down my hand a glowing a weird silver color. I look at the shiny, glossy table and see my reflection in it. My eyes look silver and there are wires in it! He takes off my arm and I feel like I know everything about the school.

    "What did you do to me?" I ask and look at my reflection and see the silver and wires are gone from my eyes.

    "With the new technology my students have created, I have been able to transfer everything to you. You have the security tapes and records in your mind. You even have the video footage being recorded right now, it's all inside of you head. Additionally, you have control over any electronic programmed into the school system, you know computers, burners, lights, etc. We have also absorbed some of your ability to use to create a forcefield powerful enough to withstand many strong blows." He stands up and walks to his window. "Please use this wisely and do not mess around with, this is powerful technology and magic. Now go to breakfast."

    "Okay," I say and we walk over to the cafeteria. The half of the school is wreaked from the battle. People are trying to fix it, but it keeps falling apart. When we go get our breakfast suddenly everyone splits up from me, even Vanessa. When I try to walk to somebody they back away as if I'm crazy or something. "What's wrong with everybody?" I say telepathically to Jack.

    "Well yesterday when you got the symbols you flipped out and went crazy, correct? Everybody thinks you are unstable and they also found out that you father is the dark one. So that is like a double bad thing and nobody wants to be near you."

    "Who told them about my dad?" I ask angrily grabbing my tray. Everybody shoos away from me and leaves the line empty. I walk to the front and get my lunch. Even the lunch lady is scared of me. I walk away, frustrated.

    "Ummm, Vanessa's boyfriend Shawn. Wait got to go my friends are getting suspicious." his voice falters and disappears. I look over at Shawn and he sees me. He snickers at me and looks at my feet. Before I realize what he did I am on the floor covered in food. Telekinesis.

    He stands up and walks over to me," what's wrong? Did I make you drop your food. Whatcha gonna do about it go power crazy just like your dad." Everybody goes silent and looks at me. I feel my skin separating from my body. I try to calm myself and breathe slowly. The feeling is gone, but I am still furious. "Come on babe let's go to the park."