Chapter8-SAFTG (Serent Academy for the Gifted)

UNKNOWN POINT OF VIEW

"I don't know!"

"I don't believe you!"

    The pathetic boy cries that he's oblivious. It's a lie. He knows exactly what I'm talking about.

     "Where is Justin Nightlock."

     "I already told you I don't know!"

     "Then you're useless to me." I point gun to his forehead.

     "Wait! Wait! Just give me one more chance!"

     "I don't believe in second chances." I pull the trigger.

      He may not have been much help, but I will find Justin Nightlock. And he will die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

(A/N IT HAS BEEN THREE DAYS SINCE JUSTIN ARRIVED AT SAFTG, and Vanessa controls lava)

    I jump just as the water ball hits the tree next to me.

    "Sam you won't be able to get me!" I yell as I jump from tree to tree. I visualize a bow and arrow in my hands and it appears. I shoot an arrow at Sam and it misses by a few inches. Just then three vines pop out of the tree and wrap around me.

    "Damn it, Jack!" He laughs as he jumps out of a tree. I smirk as I teleport right behind him. While he is too busy laughing I kick him right in the butt. As I kick him I feel something like static pass through us.

    "Woah, did ya feel that?" Jack says.

    "Yeah, let's just keep on playing. But you're still out." I say as I jump up and walk away.

    "My turn!" Vanessa yells as she shoots a fire ball at me. I'm unprepared so I close my eyes and yelp, but nothing comes.

    "What the hell?" Vanessa says. I open my eyes and infront of me I see vines in a shield like shape with burn marks on it. I look around and I see Jack.

    "Wasn't me!" Jack says. I put my hands down and slowly the vines go down. I stand there in awe. I put up my hand and vines begin to grow. I lift up some pebbles and they begin to levitate.

    "Do you remember that static feeling we both got when you pushed me?" asks Jack.

    "Yeah, so what?"

    "Maybe, that is one of the extra abilities you get. Like me also controlling vines."

    "Wow, cool! Sam come here!" I command. Sam walks over and I touch his arm. As I begin to make contact with his skin I feel the same electric touch as I did with Jack. I hold out my hand and ice pops out of it.

    "I guess that's your newest ability Justin." says a familiar voice. I see a portal of light open and out pops Lilly.

    "Lilly what are you doing here. Wait... you control Light!?" I says.

    "Lets cut to the chase bro," she said with Marc I'll glint in her eyes, something seemed off about her. As she raises her hands she says, "I'm not on your side Justin."

    She shoots a light beam, but as it is about to make contact with us a green beam hits the light. We all turn around and see a boy about our age sweating. "A little help here?" He says.

    We all begin to to attack, but we are too late she is gone. "Who are you and what do you want?" I say as I hold him up in the air with telekinesis.

    "Justin Nightlock I am the second to last addition to your team. I'm the healer."

    What!!! Second to last? Who is the last? Of course she is the last addition to the team, she had to be turned bad by our father.

    We need to save... Lilly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there is a new character and they have to save Lilly. How is that gonna turn out? Please,

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN! :D