Chapter 4-SAFTG (Serent Academy for the gifted)

Well this chapter is going to be written in Vanessa's pov. I will do that every some chapters. Hope you like it. -Jerry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*VANESSA'S POINT OF VIEW*

   The ride to to the airport was pretty awkward and boring. There was silence for most of the ride. I was pretty sure we were both quiet because of what his mother said.

   Then I became sure it was because of his mom when he said,"So...ummm about my mom." I could tell I blushed because I felt my cheeks heat up. I really liked Justin, he was cute and sweet.

    I snapped out of my trance when I realized Justin was waving his hand in front of my face. When realized I was staring at him, I looked away quickly and blushed. Snap out of it you have a boyfriend remember, you guys are the perfect couple.

    I stop blushing just as the the driver says,"Well this is the airport." The driver walks out of the car and opens my door.

    "Thank-you." I croak still trying to get my voice back from not talking for awhile.

    "No problem, ma'am," he welcomes. I stand out of the car and go to the trunk, while he goes to open Justin's door.

    "Thanks." He says.

    "You're welcome," He mutters sounding bored as he walks to the trunk. As soon as he gets to the trunk he perks up.

    "May I assist you, Vanessa." He greets.

    "No thank-you, sir." I thank.

    "Can you get my bags, please." asks Justin.

    "You can get them yourself," he grumbles under his breath barely audible to the human ear. He gets into the car and drives off not caring if we got our bags out, fortunately we did. I laugh when I remember what he said. Justin looks at me confused, and I just nod my head. We continue walking to the airport.

    I had been to this airport once before and it was only a few weeks ago. It was to get an air controller to bring to SAFTG. I got her there safely. Luckily no hunters had seen her yet.

    We went up to the security guard that new about us. I look into his eyes and whisper,"97634." He turns around and begins to walk away. I quickly follow and Justin has to run to catch up because he was staring off into space. We finally reach a private room in the back of the airport. The door looked nasty and gross, but I knew better. It was just a disguise for the humans not to go in.

    We walk inside and the beauty takes our breath away while from the outside it looks disgusting and nasty. Instead the inside has four fountains, one for each element. The first fountain is of water it has the water swirling around the fountain defying gravity. Then when it hits the bottom, the tube, which is see through, takes the water back up. The water does a circular motion which looks amazing going back up.

   The second one is fire. It has fire spurting up into the air once it is at least two feet into the air it explodes kind of like a firework and it disappears. The third one is air, it has an eight inch cone like object connecting to the fountain. It is helping shape a twister which it does look like. They added little things like a house and a cow, even that witch from the movie The Wizard Of Oz. So it looks like a miniature twisters version of The Wizard Of Oz.

    The fourth and last was earth. It was not that amazing, but is was cool. It had a camera under the fountain. When the camera had taken a photo of a person or animal it would leak a fountain of dirt and form that persons face. The problem was that all the faces literally looked like the color of poop, but the faces did look exactly the same. The floors were white carpet and glass. The counters were white marble and the chairs had cushions. There was even a bar!

    Instead of waiting in the room we walk to the back and find another door. We walk out of it and walk straight into a runway. We finally get to the jet. It was huge, it was the size of two actual airplanes together. Oh and did I mention it was a private jet. Yeah, SAFTG was a rich academy. We get into the jet and it was amazing, it looked almost like the room in the airport. The jet had twenty rooms for people to sleep, five bathrooms, three kitchens, and a walk-in-closet full of different types of food. It was a fat kid's dream palace.

    We take our seats in the living room and buckle up. Since we are the only two people on the plane that is working on it we sit next to each other. Finally after ten minutes we are allowed to take off our seat belts. We stand up and go to the rooms of our choosing. We decide to have rooms next to each. The ride from here to the SAFTG was going to take two days to land even though it was only supposed to take a few hours.

    We take a different route so the hunters don't find us and so we don't interfere with other planes. The actual location is in a forest south of Island City, Oregon. That is because it is a small town and not many people notice things. Well I guess this is going to be a boring trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is my most boring chapter yet but it is my longest. I'm sorry but it is going to get more interesting soon. Bye-Jerry

Oh and don't forget to...

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!  :D