Chapter One

/Vic pov/

"Hey fag" I say as I shoved Bostwick to the floor.

"Hey I'm talking to you, you piece of shit" I say again keeping pinned to the floor with my foot.

"Alright come on man, we have practice to get to" I hear Tony say to me, I roll my eyes and I lift my foot and walk away. I look back and he's dusting himself off and opening his locker.

We walk to the locker rooms to change for soccer practice, that's where we met up with my brother Mike, Jaime, Jack, Alex and Tyler. Do I feel bad for what I did to Bostwick, yeah sometimes, but then I get over it. Then we hear coach call us and we head out to the soccer field. We do our drills and practices to get ready for our game in two days agents one of our biggest rivals, the Riverdale Bulldogs. We practice dribbling the ball with our feet, passing it to each other certain distances apart, goal keeping, and all that. I have to focus if where going to beat them on Friday.

After practice I head back to the locker rooms to wash up and change back into my regular clothes.

"Great practice guys, same time tomorrow we need all the practice we can get to beat the vixens on Friday" I say to the team. As captain of the team that's what I have to do.

"So Vic how are you Dani doing" Mike asks me.

"We're great" I say dryly.

Then ignore him the rest of the time. The only reason he's asking is cause I know he likes one of her friends; Alysha I think it was.

Once done I say bye to my friends, Mike goes off with Tony and Jaime, Jack and Alex go off, since Alex drive him home and Tyler when to find one of his other friends, and that's when I see the cheerleaders finishing up their practice. And I see my beautiful girlfriend heading to her locker room so I just decide to wait for her.

She comes back out and sees me standing there she bounces over to me and kisses me. I sigh, into it, I ignore that for now, cause behind her are her friends Erica, Alysha, Jessica,Tay and Jenna, she waves bye to them, then I hold her hand and we head to my car. Danielle is a stunning red head with these cute freckles and a great body and she's friendly to everyone. Even if I do feel bad that I'm not as good for her anymore. How that hell did I get her? More importantly why is she still with me if she knows what I do.

We get to my car, and she sits in the passenger side, I feel her peck my cheek and I drive out of the school parking lot. As I'm driving her home we see a couple guys walking along the side walk talking, wait I know that mop of hair. I smirk and roll the window down.

"Hey fags! Get a room would ya" I yell out the window. Looking back I see one giving me the finger, back at ya man. Then I laugh but Dani's just glaring at me.

"What?" I ask looking over at her.

"Really Vic, was that necessary, they were just talking, I don't get why you have to say those things to him" she comments.

"Babe I'm just kidding around with him, he knows that" I say.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that but whatever Vic" she says rolling her eyes at me. Then she looks the other way. Now I know I've upset her, I don't know why girls do that.

We get to her house and I kiss her goodbye for the night I tell her I'll text her later. Then she skips up to her house and waves at me then enters the house, and now I drive home.

Once home, I greet mama in the kitchen grab an apple and I head up to my room to think. I don't know why I've been doing that so much lately but it's really getting on my nerves, on the other hand it's not like I can just stop it either so it's a double edge sword.

.

.

.

.

IMPORTANT:
First, none of the slang used in this is my way of thinking it's purely the character and fictional for the story. Second, I'm only uploading this first chapter so you guys can get a taste for the story. The rest of the book will be updated as soon as it's complete which should be soon most of it is already written. I'm working on the the last three chapters so as soon as their done the rest will be up consecutively, hope you enjoy this story.