Chapter Seven

/Kellin pov/

It's been a few days, Friday came and went and so did the weekend, when Monday rolled around I still haven't heard from him. Now it's Tuesday and he's still nowhere to be seen. And I have to report back to Principal Andrews at the end of the day. So I'm not sure what I'm going to tell him.

"Well where have you been" I hear Andy say to me as I walk into forth period.

"Doing mentoring shit" I say flatly.

"Oh" he says.

After class Andy and I walk to lunch and we meet up with everyone else. We talked and had a good time with everything. Well that is until I saw Vic. If he's in school why the hell is he ignoring me. I decide to text him.

Me: What the hell

But I saw him look at it so he really is ignoring me, ok I sent him another text.

Me: You do know I can see you ignoring me right? What gives I have to report back at the end of the day so it's up to you

I left it at that and I saw him look around for me but I ignored that and continued talking with my friends. I left to go to the bathroom and then all of a sudden I'm being pinned to the wall of the bathroom.

"What do you want" I sigh.

"I want you to give Principal a good review so do it"

"And why should I lie to him, it's not beneficial to me" I say to him.

"Do it or I'll make you regret it" he threatened.

"No prob" then I walk around him and go into a stall since I still need to go but I also wanted to be dramatic.

~time skip~

It's been a couple weeks now and things are actually going well, we're actually getting somewhere, his grades are improving since I'm making him do his homework with me after school, or after his soccer practices, we're getting along a lot better and I think we're borderline friends. He's not resisting anymore and he's making an effort. It's great to be honest.

We hang out more with less tension and he's been to my house as well, I'm really starting to enjoy these mentoring sessions, probably more than I should. That crush I had on him is only growing and it's scaring me, but I try my hardest to be casual with him. Principal Andrews is even impressed with Vic's improvement, he told me he's think of cutting them off soon, which makes me sad, but I knew that it wouldn't last forever. But it'll be fun while it lasts anyway.

Now that I'm done with my homework, I check on him, we're in his bedroom on his bed doing it, we had just gotten here about forty minutes ago from his practice and so I look over and see him looking at me and not the paper in front of him. Which is weird to me. It's like he's wanting something from me.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

"Nothing" He says quickly and looks down.

"Are you done, want me to look it over?" I ask. We've gotten into a habit of me checking his work when he finishes.

"Sure here" then he hands it to me.

Only when I look at it, it's blank, ok now I'm confused.

"Uh, you didn't do anything on here—"

I go to look at him only I'm cut off, but not by his words by his lips being on mine. This completely catches me off guard but oddly respond to him and get more into it.

Everything around me was a blur, or it didn't matter, seems insignificant to me this is weird I never thought in a million years that I'd be here kissing Vic Fuentes of all people, it's total bliss. Well that is until his door sings open.

He shoved me away, now he looks mad he stands up looking pissed. I don't get it.

"WHAT THE FUCK! I'M NO FUCKING FAG LIKE YOU! GET HE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND I DON'T COME NEAR ME AGAIN!" He yells at me.

With no idea what's going on I started crying and I ran out of his house as fast as I could. Running past Danielle in the door way, running past his family and out the front door, running all the way home, past mom and right up to my room where I fall on my bed and sob into my pillow. My lungs feel like their on fire and I'm completely dazed. Sad, heartbroken and mad, I'm such a fool to get myself into this shit. A whole bunch of emotions I cannot place right now. Why do these thing have to happen to me? But right now all I know it's that I take back every nice thing I ever said about that son of a bitch.

/Vic pov/

I feel bad for making him cry and run away, but what else am I going to do, I completely forgot that Dani was coming over, and it scared me.

"What the fuck was that Victor" she says to me seeming shocked.

I stayed silent I looked down at my shoes, like they're the most interesting thing in the world, but not knowing how to respond. I don't regret kissing him it was all on me, but I regret yelling at him. If it were any other circumstances I would have never yelled at him. It just freaked me out with Dani barging in like that. I was actually wanting to kiss him for days now and I for once plucked up the courage to do it but I picked the wrong day unfortunately.

"Well I'm waiting?" She says.

"I don't know" I say quietly.

"You don't know? I should make you apologize to Kellin, why were you yelling at the poor boy"

"Uh..."

"Whatever, I'll talk to you later" she says walking away too.

What is happening to me?