Chapter Thirteen

/Vic pov/

So I've finally decided on what to do. Well I decided a while ago but I couldn't find Kellin in school he hasn't been there all week. I'm worried about him. I really hope everything is okay. But I saw in this morning in front of his locker with his friends he didn't look so good to be honest. I was to nervous to go up and talk to him with them all there but I know what I'm going to do to win him back.

He was right about everything. I've been taken advantage of the fact he was so understanding that I felt safe that I didn't feel I have to come out. But I know that was wrong. I may not have been embarrassed of him but of myself. Now though I don't care I want people to know what I've got. That he's the best and everything.

I head to class and wait for lunch to come around. Mike hasn't been at all helpful. Every time now he just stands there like he doesn't know what to say or do. He still talks every now and then but I just don't think he was expecting to find out when when he did. I'm sure he'll come around soon when the initial shock wears off. I'm not worried about that. It's Kellin. I just hope that what I'm planning to do it's enough for him to be mine again. I don't think we broke up but it feels like we did. And I'm completely miserable without him.

I've never felt this way towards anyone. Not even Dani. Its so weird to me, but it makes sense. I was never sexually attracted to her the way I am towards Kellin. Every time we're alone or making out I have to restrain myself from just talking his clothes off and having my ways with him. I'm sure once we're both ready we'll go there. Hopefully anyway. I need him in my life, he's completely flipped it upside down. I regret everything that I ever did to him he knows that and he moved on from that, but sometimes I think about it.

I can't give two shits about what Ms Cooper is blabbering on about up there. Nothing is important to me except for that I'm going to do. Everything is riding on this. If he doesn't accept my apology then I'm ruined. Sounds dramatic I know but it's the truth.

It's finally the period before lunch and I'm actually starting to get nervous about this. No one really knows what I'm doing so it'll be a surprise to everyone. I finally hear the bell ring signaling that class is over. Here goes nothing.

I quickly go to my locker put my books away and head straight to the cafeteria. I have to find Kellin. I run there and I see him on the lunch line to get food. I go up to him.

"Vic what are you—"

I don't even hesitate I just go in and kiss him in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry for everything" I kiss him again.

"I love you Kellin" he smiles a me and we go on kissing right in front of everyone.

The End.
Hope you all enjoyed and I have one more that I'm working on it's a short one. I'll post the first chapter shortly after this. Hope you all enjoyed reading the book the whole way through at once let me know if it was a good idea and should do it more or not. Anyway thanks a lot this is one of my personal favs. Had a lot of fun writing this. See ya ✌🏻