Chapter Eleven

/Vic pov/

I'm heading back to Principal Andrews office I was called down here it's now lunch and I have no idea what he has to say or what it's about but here I am.

"Ahh, Mr. Fuentes how nice to see you again"  the Principal says to me.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or genuine to be honest. I give an awkward smile and walk in to his office. I sit down and so does he.

"Well Vic I have great news for you now that your grades are up and your attitude has improved coach and I have agreed to let you back on the soccer team"

"But the season only has about a week or two left is it really worth it?" I ask.

"Well that's up to you but you can only rejoin as long as everything continues to improve"

"Uh, can I think it over?"

"Sure, let me know by the end of the day though" he tells me then I nod and go to the cafeteria and to my friends for lunch.

I haven't been able to think clearly about this, I'll have to ask the guys what they think. It's the only way I'll be able to make up my mind. But before I do I text Kellin that I've been ask to rejoin the team. He responded quickly and just said great. So now it's time to ask the guys.

"So I have good news" I say to them.

"What?"

"I was told that I can rejoin the team" I say.

"That's great Vic you gonna" Tony asks.

"Well I don't know there's only like a week left is it worth it?" I ask him.

"Well we have a rematch against Riverdale in a few days of you wanna get revenge on last time" Tony tells me.

"That's tempting, what do you guys think?"

"Just do it and stop this" Mike says.

"Real helpful bro" I say sarcastically.

"No prob" he winks.

"Fine I think I'll do it" I say.

"So Vic, hows the mentoring going are you done yet?" Jaime asks.

"Yeah I'm done with it" I tell them.

"Great so Bostwick isn't going to be around the house anymore" Mike says.

"Yeah..." I sigh.

Dani gave me a look and then went back to doing what she was doing. I looked around and hoped to see Kellin and I didn't so I was disappointed in that factor. So I lull through lunch not really making conversation unless someone asks me something.

I take out my phone to text him about his opinion about going on the team again.

From: Well who do you think told Principal Andrews to let you back on

I read the text and a smile forms on my face that's confirmed my decision. Now that lunch is over I go back to the office and to tell him I want back on.

"Is Principal Andrews here?" I ask the secretary.

"No he's out to lunch" she says.

"Oh well can you tell him that I've decided to accept to go back on the soccer team"

"Sure thing Vic" she says and I leave to go to class.

Class after class, now it's the end of the day I've texted Kellin asking if I go over to his house. He accepted and that there I'm going now. I get there in no time and I'm walking up to his house. He answers it and immediately kisses me. Oh how I missed his lips. We pull apart for a few minutes.

We go up to his room and I place him on my lap and I continue to kiss him. I move down to just under his ear the previous hickey that's now starting to fade is just barely seeable let's fix that shall we. So I go at it kissing and sucking the spot. He responded well to it too, he kept squirming around on top of me.

"Ok ok Vic, stop before there's a prominent problem for the both of us" he says. Catching on to what he's talking about I give him one last kiss on his lips, the he lays down next to me cuddling.

"So Vic, you joining the soccer team again?"

"Yeah, it's only like a week left but I wanna finish it out" I tell him.

"That's great Vic"

"So Kellin, if you wanna sit in on a couple games your more then welcome too" I say.

"Really! I get to come and see you play!" He says excitedly.

"Yeah, if you wanna I'm not gonna force you to go you said you're not much of a sports person"

"Yeah but you're plying and I'd love to watch my super hot boyfriend run around the field and get sweaty it's a complete turn on of mine, especially if you end up taking your shirt off" he says.

"Oh you know it babe" then I wink at him. He blushes. "You're so cute"

"Stooop" he whines. Then we decide to watch another movie on his laptop.

Once the movie is over I check the time. I should be getting home now. But Kellin fell asleep on my shoulder and looks so cute. A piece of his raven colored hair fell in front of his face. But I have to go now I carefully try and get up without waking him. But that was not successful.

"Where you going babe" he says his voice tired.

"I have to get home, it's getting late, don't worry I'll see you tomorrow" I say.

"Ok" he says. And I lean in to his the top of his head and once more on his lip.

"See ya" I say.

"Bye" he says then I leave and get back into my car and head home.

I take the short drive home, feeling really good. Well that lasts about three seconds.

"Where were ya Vic?" Mike asks the second I walk into the house.

"What do you mean?" I counter ask.

"Schools been out for a couple hours now, so where were you"

"I was hanging with Jaime" I ask nonchalant.

"Lier, Jaime just texted me to ask if you wanted to go over"

"Did I say Jaime I meant Tony" I lie.

"Give it up Vic. I know your lying so just tell me the truth"

"What are you mama, I don't have to tell you shit" I say. I leave him and go up to my room and listen to the Green Day cd that Kellin lent me.