Chapter Twelve

/Kellin pov/

So it's been about two weeks now and Vic and I have barely spoken. It's a bit concerning. I hope everything is okay. I've tried to text him but he never texts me back. If doesn't start to answer then I'm going to go over to his house and get some answers out of him.

/Vic pov/

(One week earlier)

Today's the last soccer game of the season, Kellin said he's going to be in the audience, it's a home game. I can't wait to beat them, them being the Warringtion Wolverines. We've beaten them before so I have faith that we can. Now that I'm changed into my uniform, I told Kellin to meet me in the bathroom at the far end of the school, I need a little Kellin time before I play. No worries I have about fifteen minutes before the game starts.

"Hey babe" he says as he sees me walking into the bathroom. I go up to him and kiss him.

"Hey is that the only reason you wanted me here, you should be getting ready you have to be out there in a few" he says to me.

"I know but I need a bit of good luck" I tell him. He just rolls his eyes.

"Go, I can't wait to see you guys play I'll be watching" He he pecks my cheek and walks out.

I watch him leave and sorry not sorry about checking out his butt. He has the cutest and most perfect butt. And only I can say that being his boyfriend. I finally decided to go back to the locker room thinking it's been enough time since he's left. There's a little over three minutes till we play. I warm up and with my good luck charm out there watching I know it's going to be a good game.

...

"WOOO!" Everyone is celebrating we won the game. It was a runaway. 29 to 13, we won by a landslide. During breaks I would look out to the stands and I would spot Kellin and give a little smile to him.

From: congrats on winning the game you were the best one out there ❤️ see ya later

I read the text from Kellin. He's he reason we won. I can't wait to celebrate later on with him. However during the mist of the excitement I hear Jaime call for me.

"Hey Vic, come here I wanna tell ya something" Jaime says.

"What's up Hime" I say walking up to him.

"Look there's no easy way to say this but as your friend I know it should come from me" He says.

"What" I say confused.

"Break it up with Bostwick"  he say. Oh shit how in the hell does he know what's going on.

"Huh, what are you talking about?" I ask playing dumb.

"Oh come on Vic, you've been different since the whole mentoring thing"

"Yeah that was kinda the point if it" I say.

"No I mean really different you don't hang with us anymore you don't talk to Dani anymore and I know you are still hang out with him I saw you run down the hall before the game by yourself then a few minutes later he walked out of the same bathroom you just went into. He looked happy. Do it or I'll tell the guys, this isn't you Vic remember that" he says. Then he walks away from me back to the celebration.

Oh no how the fuck could I be so stupid.

/Kellin pov/

(Back to preset times)

After another few texts and calls and nothing from him I can't take it anymore I have to know what the hell is going on with him. So I grab my sweatshirt and my phone and walk over to his house and I'm pissed off. After the short walk to his house I knock vigorously on the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" it's Vic's brother.

"I need to have a word with your brother" I say walking past him and up to Vic's room. I don't even bother knocking, I just walk in.

"Kellin! What are you doing here?" He says jumping up from his bed.

"I want answers now" I say angrily.

"Ok ok for what" he says.

"You know goddamn well what, why the hell your not talking to me!" I yell still mad.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that"

"Oh yeah" I mock. "No! That's not good enough, did I do something to make you mad or do you not like me anymore, what is it Vic, am I not good enough for your fucking ego, we've been at this relationship for months and we're still sneaking around. I hate it. I've tried to give you time and be understanding but you're clearly taking advantage of that and your not even trying to tell anyone. Are you really that embarrassed of me that you don't wanna show me off or anything. Am I not good enough for you! I've had enough of this bullshit you can't keep ignoring me and pretend it's ok, cause it's not. I hate to do this but it's me for you're precious reputation. I love you Vic but you clearly don't fucking love me!" I yelled and stormed out and back home.

It wasn't till I got home and landed on my bed that I broke down crying. I mean I feel better for standing up for myself but I feel bad that I yelled at him. I really didn't give him a chance to talk. But I don't care.

/Vic pov/

"Whoa, what the hell was that, anything else I should know about?" I hear Mike says from the doorway.

"Mike you heard all that" I say nervously.

"I think whole neighborhood heard that" he says sarcastically. Then he starts l laughing.

"What's so funny" I groan.

"I can't believe you guys were a thing" he says through his laughing.

"It's not fucking funny Mike" I sigh.

"Yeah it kind is you fucked up big time" he tells me.

"No shit, now what am I going to do"

"I don't know man but wow I never would have expected that" he says and walks away. 

I groan and land flat on my back and rubbing my head I need to think.