Chapter Two

/Vic pov/

"Like that fag..." I say, shoving Bostwick around "I bet you do being a fag and all"

"Whatcha—" I start.

"Mr. Fuentes" I hear a stern voice say behind me. Fuck. I turn around slowly to face them.

"Oh hi Ms. Cooper" I say.

"Follow me Vic" she says to me. I bow my head and reluctantly follow.

We go all the way to the office, and then she stops in front of the principals office oh fuck what did I do this time.

"In" Ms Cooper says. I then open the door to Mr. Andrews office.

"Thank you Betty" Mr. Andrews says to Ms. Cooper.

"Hello Mr. Andrews, long time no see" I say to him.

"Vic you were in here two weeks ago" he says in a bored tone.

"I know right, that like a new record for me" I say.

"Alright look Victor, it's come to my attention that there's things going on with you harassing students and your grades are slipping again, if you don't change we're going to kick you off the soccer team ok" Mr Andrews tells me.

"What! You can't do that!" I yell.

"Yes I can Vic, and I will if you don't straighten yourself out"

"Oh and how exactly are you going to know if I actually changed and all" I say calling his bluff.

"I'm so glad you asked Vic..." then he stands up going over to the door and calls someone over.

Then he come back with Bostwick, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Vic this is Kellin, he's going to be your mentor"

"Aren't mentors supposed to be older than me"

"It doesn't matter, he's a model student and gets top grades in his class, I'm sure you can learn something from him, without degradation" principal Andrews says.

He doesn't look thrilled about this either but he looks more scared than anything. I roll my eyes again.

"So Vic, Kellin is going to report back to me every so often, so be nice and try to make a change" he says.

Then we were able to leave principal Andrews office and he turns to me.

"Look I'm not thrilled about this, when Principal Andrews asked me to mentor a student I thought he mant a freshman" he says quickly and scurries away before I could say anything back.

I shrug it off and go to lunch, meeting Danielle, Tony, Jaime, Alex, Jack, Tyler, Dani's friends Erica Alysha and the rest of them. We eat and talk about the shit that's going wrong with this shithole of a school. Claremont high school, I hate it here well, I get to leave in a few months anyway so there's a plus.

"...and guess who's going to be lovely mentor?" I say sarcastically, as I tell them what happened with Mr Andrews.

"Who?" They say.

"Bostwick" I say disgustingly.

"You're kidding" Mike says.

"Wish I was, but it's true" I sigh.

"Well, now you'll be able to talk to him Vic, and get know him" Dani says to me.

"I don't want to know him D, I hate this school" I complain.

"Well I think it was smart of Principal Andrews, to do that" she agrees.

"Thanks a lot babe" I say to her.

"Vic I'm afraid I have to agree your attitude and grades are not doing so well and it needs a change, like when was the last time we've gone on a date or anything, I've been trying to help but you don't listen to me" She rambles. I just roll my eyes at her.

"I rest my case" she mumbles after I do that.

Danielle and I have been dating for two years now, so do we really still need to be going out on dates anymore? Apparently she thinks we do. Whatever I don't have the time to think about a stupid date with her, I have a bigger problem, soccer, if I get kicked off that team that's it. My life goes in the shitter, it's the one of the only things that's convincing them.

I can't especially not with our biggest game of the season coming up in a few days. As captain I have to take the brunt of the heat if we lose. I can't believe this is happened, especially now if all times.