Chapter 4

"Are you actually gonna eat? or are you just gonna keep pushing around your broccoli?"

I blinked and looked up to see Alan looking at me, with a raised eye brow. "Uh yeah.... I'm just not hungry."

"Wanna talk about something?"

"Nah."

"C'mon.... What is it? Girl stuff? What is it.... I can so uh.... Girl.... Talk.., about girl things....." He kept stuttering for a bit and I laughed.

"Nah. But I am gonna go up to my room."

"Alright. But hey do you have any plans this weekend?"

I thought for a bit. "I don't know yet. Maybe...."

"Just let me know if you do."

I went up to my room and flopped down onto my bed. Did I really wanna go over to the Lynchs?

After all they've done to me..... Well.... Riker mostly. Was it worth doing that?

Yes. I'm not gonna be afraid of him all of my life. He's not gonna do anything anyways. And he knows it....

I was rather tired, so I went to bed early that night. I needed all my energy for tomorrow......

The next morning I woke up with and groaned. Thursday..... Almost the weekend. I pulled on some jeans and a sweatshirt. I quickly got ready and then went downstairs.

I made myself some oatmeal and got apple juice. Alan stumbled into the kitchen, in only his boxers. His ginger hair stuck out at ever angel. "You're up so early."

"I have school.... Are you drunk? Or hung over?"

"You don't know me." He said, getting some water.

Now or never.... "Hey I'm gonna go sleep over at The Lynchs tomorrow...."

"That'll be fun. Just come home early." He started pouring his water into a cup and missed the cup. I took the water from him.

"Go back to bed."

"Don't tell me what to do." He said, leaving the room.

"Where are you going?" I called after him.

"To beeeeeeed." He called back. I heard a loud bang and jumped.

"Oh my gosh." I groaned. "Please be so careful."

He screamed and I heard him crawl up the stairs as fast as he could. I couldn't help but smile at my idiot brother and finish up eating. A loud knock came front my door and I made my way over.

I opened the door to see Rocky smirking and leaning against the door frame. "Morning cutie."

I smiled. "good to see you too."

"Shall we?" he motioned to his car. I followed him over and he opened my door. I waited for him to come over and start driving. "I'm glad you didn't put up a fight with me today."

Why didn't I.... Was it because I wanted to prove a point to riker? But what point.... "Yeah I just uh.... I need a ride."

He smirked and nodded his head. It didn't take long for us to arrive at school. We pulled up and he opened the door for me. Riker was in his normal spot and he watched the car, and his face fell as he saw me get out.

"My brother seems rather attached to you. Did you have sex or something?"

My face burned a bright red. "no!"

He smiled. "good."

Kelly invited me to sit by her again at lunch today. Rydel came too. But I was stuck sitting by Ross. I didn't like how he looked at me.... Almost..... Hungrily.