Chapter 8

My alarm went off and I was immediately coughing and sneezing like crazy.

I tried to sit up but got immediately dizzy, and crawled back down. My head rested gently
on my pillow and I took a deep breath.

"Alan!" I croaked. It hurt to talk.

The words scratched my throat like barbed wire, and set my head off on a trip to hammer town.

I held my head in a futile attempt to get the head ache to stop.

I heard footsteps pound up stairs and he flung open my door. "Yes?"

I groaned. "I don't feel good."

He sat down on my bed and felt my forehead. "You have fever too. do you want me to stay home with you?"

I shook my head. "No I can manage. you go have fun at work."

He let out a deep sigh. "Alright, but you call me the moment anything goes wrong."

I rolled my eyes. "I will!! Now get to work."

He gave the top of my head a kiss and then left my room, leaving me in silent darkness.

I closed my eyes and let myself drift into a slow sleep.

Soon later I was woke up to a banging on the door.

I tried to close my eyes and fall back asleep, but I couldn't.

I groaned and stood up, a dizzy spell immediately hitting me. I stumbled forward and grabbed onto my bed post for support.

As soon as my vision cleared, I made my way downstairs, trying not to cough. I opened the door and recoiled at the harsh sunlight.

I looked up to see Rocky smiling at me. "You look amazing, as always."

"What do you want?" I asked, my own voices surprising me. It came out much deeper, scratchy and harsh. "I'm sick."

"And I'm here to take care of you." He said, placing a kiss on my forehead.

He picked me up and I sighed as he carried me upstairs. "I was doing fine on my own."

"Were you?"

I gave him a look as he placed me back into bed. "I made you a soup. And I got you some cookies."

"Aren't you supposed to be in school, mr?"

"Buuuut I'd rather stay home with my sick girlfriend." Rocky said, nuzzling me.

A small smile came to my face. "Mmmmmkay. I guess I can live with that."

He gave me a slow kiss and he sighed and pulled away. "Great kisser even when you're sick."

I laughed. "I'm sick! You shouldn't be kissing me!"

Although I will admit the way his lips met and moved with mine felt nice, familiar even.

He put in a movie and then crawled in next to me.

"What movie?" I asked him.

"Annabelle." He smirked.

"Ohhhh sounds good."

"It's a horror flick."

I groaned. "Really? why!"

He laughed. "Cause then I get to hold you."

"I would've let you anyways." I mumbled, as the movie started.

I cuddled into his chest as much as I could, soaking up his heat. I could feel a smile form on his face and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Why don't you sleep now, angel."

"Mmmm but I'm not tried, and I wanna talk to you."

"I want you to get better." He placed gentle, soft kisses along my shoulder and up my neck to my jaw line.

I let out a sigh of pleasure and looked to him. "You're gonna get sick too, ya know."

"Then I'll have a reason to skip school and come hang with you."

I rolled my eyes and gave him a gentle nudge. "Hmmmm I see."

"Will you come take care of me when I'm sick?"

"Maybe." I giggled and he gave me a fake hurt look.

"You better." He said, resting his chin on my shoulder.

Soon I was all warmed up as could breathe a little better. Rocky had his arms around me and had our movie playing.

He was playing with my hair and everyone in a while he'd drift off, and start to hum a slow tune.

I left at peace and tired, everything around me lulling me to sleep.

I woke up what seemed to be days later, but in reality only a couple hours.

Rocky was looking down at me with a smile on his face, and placed a kiss on my nose. "Hey cutie."

I smiled and stretched. "I would've thought you got bored and left."

"No way, you're adorable when you sleep."

I laughed and shook my head. "Okay, Rocky."

"How are you feeling?"

"Better, thank you."

"So I can do this now?" He questioned, pressing his lips into mine.

"What. The. hell." An angry voice hissed.

We jumped apart and I saw my brother standing in the doorway.

Oh no....