Chapter One:Stranger

It was a peaceful atmosphere trying to sealed the mystery occurred in every realm,the white had patches of black and every innocent eyes was blocked by endlessly darkness that no one dared to enlightenment their path.

The sun was prior to rise and also darkness of dawn was reigning in the forest,where the enchanting beauty was hiding on there.
However even brave men didn't tried to set their foot in the heavenly forest for some sorts of tales. It seems every village near in the mountain are believed in that story.

Even the forest was eye catching and seems precious treasure created by the deities,made to urge them to went there but in the other side they afraid to go there. For the sake of their life and future or whatever reason,they need to abandoned that greedy ambition.

Seems someone strange are here to curse every person lives who passing in the forest even it was accidentally or not. They believe, someone can do that was a powerful person,it was the goddess of destruction, the one can smash someone like tiny ant and knowingly she had divine power that can destroy everything.

As the tale said,she forcedly descended in the heaven and she also known as rebelled goddess. They believed that goddess wanted to revenge and she cruelly cursing someone who entered in that place, the Forbidden forest.

One hundred kilometers far away in that place,the desert road can be located there and the breeze coming from direction of south, wildly whipping the dusty ground.

The murky road seeming it was strange and freakish to elapsed till the darkness was there to scared them.

After chronic of no-sign-of-life,soon,the boisterous sound suddenly echoing at calmly atmosphere. While the time was past,also the sound were coming near and near,the neighed and screamed can be heard already.

After seconds the wildly five horses were rapidly running there,the fierce on their step give more powerful aura,like as their owner who riding on their back. The strange men in horses back was wearing in black outfit from head to toe and on their waist the sword hanging there.

The black robe their wearing was menacingly slapped by the stormy wind that made them more fierce and bold,also they are definitely handsome warriors men.

In the middle of the journey, one who lead them was stopped his horse and raising his right hand to signing them to stopped and they followed his instruction.

As if he suddenly feel odd,his face twitched and all of his hair standing in fright. The atmosphere suddenly turn weird, also his minion sensuous the changes of surrounding and they surveying the murky road with fear on their eyes. Seeming they back in forth there,they didn't even experience before this feeling of awkwardness of atmosphere after this day come.

"What is it?!" One of the them didn't control his curiosity any longer,he asked in business like with heavy tone and look searching around.

Soon they heard the strange soft and tender voice and whispering with air,but they can't clearly understand the word uttered by strange woman voice,suddenly all of hairs on their body stand up in fright.

Even they don't wanted to confess,the truth is,they already frightened and wanted to retreat now,if they had not the pride of being man.

They are still wondering when someone voice broke the silence in the powerful tone, "We need to hurry now and let us leave,its seems more patients we need and we will be heading there sooner in the Lotus city!"

The man in the front warning them when he screamed and he pace up his horse to continue,the other didn't retort and followed his command,agreeing instead. But unfortunately,there's unexpectedly phenomena happened.

Suddenly,surprisingly the ground lights up dazzling on their eyes,the beautiful golden rays popped out. The wind become more stronger than before and widely blowing the dust in the road.

Bang!

The ground suddenly shaking violently by powerful eruption of another light red with purple light rays lightened up,their horses suddenly crashing made them faintly in the road unconsciousness. The explosion was highly powerful,the red light spreading away and reached the forest whereabouts that unintentionally disturbed and abashed the quite being who still rested. The village nearest there were also affected and they are destructed by the huge shaking of ground and they awaked by the sensational sound.

The wind almost forming a huge stormy distraction were spinning again in again and become more brutally blowing the trees and lifted a tons of sand,also it was created the freakish tornado. However, while the atmosphere turn into creepy and dangerous,the glamoured glittering of red light suddenly lightened up,then the tornado were immediately vanished out of nowhere.

Mean while,in the middle of limelight shockingly a silhouette emerged there. It was wearing the long black robe dress showing the fair and supple chest and wearing the hood unrevealed the face of stranger.

After a few minutes the atmosphere turned back into normal,the strange lights and thunderous sound was already vanished. But that person still situated lonely in the shadow with unconsciousness people lying there pitifully.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/n: Thank you for reading,please vote this novel