Chapter Six: Talking as the same monkey

The skies was already dark,the purple blended with red clouds and thousands of stars suddenly showed up,also the surrounding was covered by dark shadow if not for the bright moon and street lamp,the road can't be seen now,also all people started to leave the street.

"Is the mountain of forbidden was really scary?!"

Tian shi furrowed her brows and clapped her hand on her face,she look towards the person on her side. Looking at her expression the man helplessly sighed,how long did she need to tagging him alone?

Ying jun... aherm! Ehua,scratching his nape in annoyance,talking with her was mistake decision,it has been hours since she pestering him by calling 'Ehua' and holding his sleeves to tagged with him. He even didn't found any excuses to go away with her,if he say something like she tightly held his sleeve instead and when he tried to flee this little brat,she quickly pulling his collar to pulled him back.

He lazily look at her confused face,"That...things is all...It was because the goddess of distraction guarding there,she was also cursing someone making them live in bad omen." He said and continued,"She was also known as the cruel goddess,she didn't give any sympathy from the person who was passing or entering in the mountain and she kill them all,whenever it was mere mortal."

Tian shi pursed her lips,"I think there's a reason why she do that."

His eyes twitched,"How did you so sure?"

"It was easy to guest,look Ehua Dage,why she did kill some innocent folks?"

Her lips curved up, her smiled turn into more wide when she saw his handsome face was full of line while she pointing her index finger at the skies with clear face,her enchanting face become more seducing in the night with the smile hanging on there.

"Because she was very very angry." Knowing he didn't answer she was the one who answer her own question.

He rolled his eyes and turn away his eyes to her,"What a narrowed reason!"

She beamed and patted his broad shoulder,"I know,but look at the other side,only person who can cursed the others I'll luck are those who keep the hatred and wrath on their heart,made them heartless and cold."

When she done talking,as where no reason,Ying jun suddenly felt silent and his arrogant gesture was vanished and change into unsightly expression. She also stopped talking and they continue to walked in the road in silent,the folks around there was also become less and many of establish store are already close.

However,after of hours walking in the road,suddenly the slender arms pulled his collar and bring him into another direction. He was so shocking his eyes revealed of disbelief, as when did he pulled forcedly and brutally by a little maiden like her,that forced she let while pulling her was different from the other ladies cultivator,it was strong like the men cultivators.

Ying jun face suddenly twitched,his handsome face turn dark when he look on his sleeves gripped,then he turned his gazed to the culprit,but he suddenly back his words when he saw the glee on the face of person on his side that bring him to in strange feelings. Her purple eyes turn into wide make a perfect contour seductively and her lips was tear apart showing the row of white teeth,he didn't stop to lustily looking at her lovely face.

"Wow,Look,what is that huge thing?" The soft voice scream in excitement,Tian shi pouted while pointing the luminous place and her eyes become more bright making turn into luminous amethyst.

His brow furrowed and he suddenly look whereat Tian shi pointing in confused,when he turn his gazed the beautiful lake with the enchanting bright and shine multicolored light on it and the center the huge white luminous thing like twenty tower high version of lotus floating there with the normal size of lotus around on it. The big lotus producing the lime green light threads spreading around on it going in the surface of clear like mirror lake,with small like particle dazzling pink light.