Chapter Eleven:The foolish one(2)

"Oh,well,I know that,you only wasting my time,just excusing my ruddiness but I need to go where were there's no someone boring like you!"

She was completely dumbstruck, hearing her last word after she about to leave her face suddenly crack.

Her calm demeanor suddenly change,her original clear face turned frowned as when she couldn't hold her anger longer.

She throw her sleeves away to turned around and facing her back. She angrily shouted her as in she wanted her to devour,then she pointed her shaking slender finger.

"You,you,you!!! Why didn't you died long ago?! You death meat,you're like your~"

"Like what?!" Before she done her to talk,Tian shi suddenly interrupt her. Hearing what she didn't stop her to pester,she halted and clenched her fingers into a small ball of fists.

She angrily gritted her teeth as in she wanted to smashed her porcelain face to make her silence,she looked at the far where she hide the coldness and wrath on her two purple gems,but she can only raised her chin and her face was still expressionless that hiding her true emotion.

What things I did to provoke this lady,why it seems when she talk she pertain on my...

"Are you...are you the one who killed me back then?!" She spitting out does questioned coldly but when you listen carefully her tone was heavy and there's a meaning hidden on her question.

She raised her eyebrow and the foxy smiled hooked on her face,"Guest what?"

She replied back,but instead to answer her question she opened her mouth to mocking her,so in the end this child seems know her past.

But it wasn't she didn't remember her past,only she saw the blurred images that popping up on her mind,just the only way to calculate everything and a weapon to solve the puzzle on her past.

Three black lines appeared on her head,how didn't she anger when the three swords that always appeared on her dream?

'Sha Wen!' Only the word that always echoed and repeated many times on her mind,how did she didn't confused about this,how did she not feel hatred who does ruin her memory?!

She slowly turned away to directly face on the beautiful lady, just when she turned her phoenix eyes caresses the two fiery purple gems.

Seeing her cold and dark gazed,her spine and scalp going to numb,she didn't even realized that her heart started to feel shivered.

Her lips suddenly moved,blatantly uttering a words in heavy and deep voice,that made everyone felt shivered and the wind panting around.

"Oh,well,do you know what I most I hate? Those people who wanted to be superior that in the first place didn't suit from them. Your a quack kindhearted woman,knows how to bullying the weak but your afraid to be called weak!"

While when she talked,the wind that smacking on their face suddenly turned fiercer slapping their beautiful hanfu,made its fluttering menacingly. The the original clear clouds,suddenly the skies form of dark clouds,and the creatures that near on their spots,they hurriedly find a place to hide.

Her hate started to grow more and starting bursting on her heart. She sinisterly glaring at her and a menacingly smirk on hooked on her face, just when she saw her face.

Just when the beautiful lady saw her fierce and cold eyes,she feel also the killing intent that surging around her. Her heart suddenly shook violently while her eyes become bulge as when she look at her in disbelieve.

At first, she couldn't feel any special to her power,it was a slapped on her face that her power is more dangerous and can destroyed everything just one go.

Why it seems this girl become more powerful than before,also how did she break all the spells on her and didn't just died long ago?

...how could it be happened?!

Her face suddenly darkened,shook her head. "That cannot be happen,you need to die,I kill you!"

"Oh,a beauty hidden her demoness."

"Shut up! You daughter of bitch!"

Hearing her words,her glared become more keen that directly piercing on her heart, the corner of her lips slightly curved upward.

"So what?" She said nonchalantly,then she raised her eyebrow and menacingly looked at her in disdain.

"You here because you're not really concerned,instead you're obviously an idiot jealous woman! Such a pity,you only know is to trick,to use your old trick! Narrowed minded!"

She sneered coldly,every words that she throw to her was fiercer and sharper like a deathly weapon that made her sudden exploding in anger,but her words now were become more slung and she hit her weakness that would make her to collapse.

Her eyes went red in anger while her face color suddenly change into paled then to green,her mouth suddenly vomited the bloods,can't accepted that humiliation she receive just now.

She clinched her fist and make her vain popped out on her jade white skin,her body suddenly bursting of pink vast of sea light. Just when she revealed her murderous aura the wind pressure suddenly increased,her fingers suddenly turn into sharp like claws that anytime were scratched her immortal face.

Seeing the vast sea of crimson aura that surging in that lady,she couldn't help but to giggled but her eyes glance to her in somewhat devilishly,as expected the beauty suddenly rush over to her carrying on such dangerous power.

Tian shi only smirk,she watched her coming and the pink lights on her left claw that every time would get rid her.

However, when the beautiful lady was going to reach her,her two eyes suddenly glowed into purple light,with the strands of golden glitters spread in the corner of her glowing eyes. The fiery crimson lights suddenly surging on her body,and her original silvery hair that fluttering due to her powerful aura, suddenly become a strands of lights that shinning and glowing. Then her bewitching goddess face went become more charmingly enchanting and seductive.

The murderous intent that surround her went more dangerous,only just half of her power let out on her meridian but its made everyone shivered and collapsed in the ground,the groan and screamed of the weak and every creatures echoed.

Bang!

Two lights suddenly collided in just one go and the powerful exploded spread all over the place,one of them was thrown away backward like a waste parcel bag without her foot stepping in the ground.

Just when she was flying sent away in the other direction,a huge black whole suddenly immerge with the ring of fire swirling around on it,meticulously her whole silhouette was swallowed.

After the silhouette disappeared with the black hole,only Tian shi cold down her anger,then the dying creatures on there strangely comeback to life.

Then she turned around and she continue her journey to the north part of continent.

"The honorable one always have the feast and the foolish one hidden in the corner while sharpening his sword."

She smiled devilishly then before she focus her attention on her way,after all she need to be hurry,She was obviously needed to went in the Long mountain near from the based of Purple scorpion blooded clan.

It seems quite that she wanted to become cultivator.