Chapter Four:Meiyou-(edited)

The young man seems he was drunken, his fierce black ink jet eyes was swollen and his whole face was reddened like the ripe apple.

Looking at his appearance he was young,his lips was thin and reddened because of wine he drunk, but his eyes was innocently talking. He can be compared by the young prince in the palace who were played with the flower in the garden,in short word he was like lady boy,in red robe.

He was alone seating one of the corner in the hall with the several porcelain bottle of rice wine on his sandalwood table and he drunks them alone. Looking at his situation,he was pathetic floundering and hugging the table while murmuring like a dorks because of drunkenness.

Just when he was finish the one bottle of wine,his brow furrowed and casually put down the bottle and lost spirited looking around.
His gaze landed in the table near from him,a young beautiful maiden seating alone in the table,were resting her head leaning on slender hand while the other hand holding the chopsticks with clipping tufo and her lecherous gaze meet his swollen eyes.

Looking at the young maiden,she seems cold and it was look like she was hard to read. Meanwhile, he evaluate her whole appearance,her lukewarm purple phoenix eyes was perfectly carved with the line of contour,her bewitching face was like angelic goddess who sent down in heaven and her supple smooth jade like white skin was alluring,her alluring charming made everyone enchanted spellbound fancy to her beauty.

He narrowed his eyes and stared on her lecherous look but when he stayed looking at her purple eyes,he suddenly comeback to his sense and shook his head. He suddenly felt something strange aura to that girl and he couldn't help but to feel goosebumps,the crystal purple eyes was seemingly talking to him eternally.

(a/n:I don't know how to explain the telepathy ability...lol)

That look,why it seems familiar? Just when he saw her and sensing her presence he feel something odd towards on that lady,not because she was bewitching nor for her enchanting beauty but because he sense the powerful aura coming from that person.

His chest rampaging composing the rhythmic of thunderous vibration,he don't know but something force persuading him to come to her site,as in he was going to die because of curiosity.

He didn't longer endured his confused head so he decided to went near to confirm his suspicion if its correct,he suddenly stood up and he didn't think more twice to step backward, he red to confirm that. But he swayed right and left looking him like paper tiger,he suddenly stopped for a moment then he walked again slowly toward her,without thinking his surrounding thoughts.

Seeing he was coming,her eyes smile and her lips opened,in a low voice she let her laughter free,she was amused by his silliness.

The man suddenly stopped on her front and abruptly pulled the chair on her site, taking a seat in prince mannered on the same table of her. If the other ladies here in her sight will be surely panicked by his action but there's one side that they will become happy because someone handsome like her came to flirt them.

Instead of getting angry or afraid,she smiled mannerly to entertained the drunken man,"Seems Dage wanted to had a chitchat to Xiao jie,well,I will be honored to had a funny companion like you."

The man lips twitched but ignoring her teased,he snorted and without thinking he blatantly said,"Lend me your hand!"

She smiled devilishly,her lecherous gaze become more aggressive than before, she stretched her hand towards him,"Then take a look and tell me what you see."

Seeing their action was a bit of strange and unmannered, some people in the hall snorting and mocking them behind,some of them feel envious and some suspicious intent on their eyes. But never of them take an action to forcedly grab him and take the beauty. It was forbidden for a man and woman to accompanied on each other if they didn't familiar on each other,but seeing their action its like that two was familiar on each other way.

Ignoring the stares of people,the man held her hand while pinching and suddenly close his eyes like searching for something. If someone had the omniscient vision,will they be surely saw the white milky strands of energy flowed on his hands going towards her hands.

Seeing his strange action and seriousness on every move he done,the young maiden eyes narrowed and she stared at him that was hard to read what she thought.

"Strange...?!" He snorted. "Ah,what's your name Mei mei?"

The young man return her hand suddenly when he done,he look confused to her sinister expression and cross his arms in business,his drunkenness was completely vanished and change into creepy and godly mannered. However the young maiden was still on her state mannered and she didn't even fear him but instead her eyes smiling.

The young maiden expression suddenly turn into more creepy and her lips curled upward like fooling him,"I'm Meiyou!"

"...."

The young man suddenly stunned,his brain suddenly cracked and wanted to retort,the function suddenly back to zero by the head struck answer. His situation was hard to detect,his face reddened suddenly turn paled.

Seeing he didn't replied she raised her hand and wave to caught of his attention,"Dage, are you okay?!"

Suddenly his soul came back to his self and shook his head startled,"I'm fine!" he gulp and continue, "Mei...Meiyou right? Why your name was like that,why your parents give you that name without...the...justice?"

She smiled widely when she saw how he was confused to her name, she laugh devilishly.

"Oh,that thing,I have no parents,I'm nothing,mmm...just like I'm lost my memory."

_______________________________________________________________________

Note:

Dage: suffix terms by the big brother,whether his your family,friends or stranger that much older to you.
Meiyou: Means nothing.(so when she said her name was Meiyou the young man suddenly startled by her weird name,haha...)
Mei mei:little sister.
Xiao Jie:means miss.