Chapter seven:Xiao long and Xiao xing

It was been longer after she halt and take a rest under the big oak tree,it was already midnight and if she continue maybe she will put in the grave hole.

She was lonely but she never get afraid,she comfortable seat there in lotus position and placing her two hand in her lap at ease. Soon,she suddenly muttered something unconsciousness,her voice suddenly become cold and lifeless made her more creepy than usual,if someone will pass there they were be surely think her as vicious ghost.

"Sha Wen!"

She sighed and she look lazily in the dark void and deliberately she spiting out those words unconsciousness. Her clear face suddenly turn grimace and the flood of tears spilled rapidly on her eyes down to her cheeks and chin.

What did she said?! She suddenly shook her head and she hurriedly wipe her wet face,just when did she know that - oh,I forgot! Whatever!

She shake her head brutally,trying to divert the feelings she felt just now her face suddenly frowned,just what happened to her head now,ah?!

Her head tilted up and her gazed troop in the starry skies,she puffed her cheeks pouring on it air and playfully blowing it on her mouth repeatedly.

Maybe,because of bored she was starting to talk to herself and suddenly become lunatic.

"Oh,heaven!" She closed her eyes and she take a deep breath. "Does gods are really cruel to even didn't understands the feelings of unlucky one?"

As when she done talking she closed her eyes at ease like the old man monk meditating there and she didn't opened her eyes again,continuing to closed her eyes.

Just when she was unconsciousness, she was entered in the endlessly void of darkness and her mind was varying by some force into the spatial space,and something happened occur to her body reaction and it was releasing strange white aura.
...

"Xiao long stop playing around!"

The little girl scream in angry tone,her lovely face showing of ugly gesture making a stretches on her innocent pale skin. Her fiery gazed was landed in the little man with green hair who was lazily put his two hands at his nape.

The little man lazily look at her,his green crimson eyes was set in the angry angel on his side, "Xiao xing,its better if you didn't yelled her,you would make look yourself as a little kid."

"You!" The little girl who was called Xiao xing scream,her face paled seems was added some colored because of anger.

She was furious and wanted to tear him apart but due to unreasonable,she increasing her strength to her little leg to walk fast,making the man alone walking with his own world.

It has been two weeks scenes they will sent down in higher realm for some reason,finding for some traces of Hei xin,her face suddenly grimace because of her situation. If you look on their height and appearance,it wasn't right to send them for dangerous situation but their age was opposite to their appearance,their are live for long hundred years ago.

She was really stress adding by her block head companion with his own world,she could not help but to roll his silvery eyes.

"I made my own world,I didn't choose you to be with my world,little tomato!!!!" The man behind him starting teasing her again with devilishly laughed.

'Argh...stop bastard...Please someone save me...."

Because of angriness and irritation,she stretch her two hands and trying to cover her two reddened ears due to her furious situation,every time that she always tagged or a mission with him,she always suffered of headache.

While the time running,the man behind him continuing pestering her,until she was chase over him and teasing her while covering her ears.

"You little ugly woman,I didn't choose you to be my right hand,you would be duty on sweeping the pavilion of emperor!!!"

"Stop!!!"

"Hey,don't run!!! Are you shy to me because you can't admit that you have feelings towards this handsome man?!!"

"You really fucking!!! Handsome you ass!!!"

In the end,the man increasing his pace and run faster to grab the angry girl,then they ended chasing on each other like a playmates in the middle of road covering by the tall trees where the sunlight streaking in the leaves,making them look like a child.

However,because they become busy in chasing on each other,some what there's a person who was hiding in the huge body of tree that was amusing on their childishness act,adding their short legs running faster their are seemly normal child if not for their different features.

"Ayo!!!!"

The little girl painfully screamed when her long pink hair was pulled by the little man and happily play it without caring on the other party screamed.

Seeing the eyesore scene, the person behind the tree can't stay any longer and suddenly revealed it self presence on the two mischievous child,then suddenly snatching the two attention.

"Playing like a child you made embarrassing yourself,fighting causing you two an idiot!"

The person said in highly tone made the two stunned and dumbfounded,seeing the another person on their site they blink their eyes at few times.

The person on their front was extremely beautiful making their heart never left any single beat,her phoenix purple eyes with curled lashes glaring at them while her eyebrow raising,her white paled skin was brightly similar to them,her face was perfectly carved by the heaven that can't compared even by the goddesses alluring beauty,her long silky silvery hair was fluttering due to the strong wind smacking on their face,and that girl was no more than Tian shi.

"Ying pieces!!!" The little Xiao xing screamed in a soft and low voice while her eyes was widened opened.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/n: waaaahh!!! I'm really so exhausting due to thinking what I wrote and also I'm suffering of big huge pain on my stomach, that courting me into the comfort room.

Also I if I had the time I will show some pictures or portrayed for our beloved characters here,just wait me I need to draw them for sometimes. Also wait some more times,at first this novel would be slow but in the next chapter,it would turn into main point of view. I'm also show you some plot to give you an conclusion about the mystery of Tian shi...I hope you like it this novel...

Also,just now I'm planning to publish my two novel that I wrote,i hope you read it also,this time I would first published one of my novel also; Worthless Miss turn Bitch;Miss Bitch arrived