Chapter Thirteen: Shapeshifting

Night has past,the crickets sounds echoed in whole place,only make the quite surrounding to be sounded night. Until the new day has come,the sun was bright plastered in the skies opposite by the gentle breeze sweeping in the ground.

Many of butterflies strolling around with the flowers,where the scents was carried away by the gentle brush of the wind,

However,it can't be compared by someone who carried the smell of fresh rose and peony on her body. As if the butterflies racing towards on that direction,it somewhat the scents was strong and made them to lure it,until they reach the spots of the lifeless goddess lying in the ground.

A few of hours,the goddess opened her eyes unhurriedly as if she was lazy to wake up on her nap,her eyes fluttering that more beautifully than the butterflies around of her.

When she regain her conscious back,she furrowed her brow,her eyes languid eyes rolled around to inspect her surrounding.

Just when she move her body,she suddenly groan as when she feel dizziness due to the happened last night,then she slowly move her body to get up just to hurriedly go away in this place.

It was took a few minutes before she felt nothing and everything just bring back to normal,she roamed her gazed on her surrounding and knowing that she was here in the shoreline,she sighed in relief.

Then her eyes sweeping on her black hanfu that she wear,only she found out that it was covered by the weeds and dust,then she rubbed it a few times after she was satisfied and the dirt was wash away.

Today,she was thinking about to enter in the Long sect as a disciple,it was her plan before,after she heard it on his Ehua Dage about in the sects and clans in this realm.

It wasn't new for those people lives here,they wanted to be as strong like an immortal to ascend in the Holy realm where the gods home.

But she isn't greed as like them,she only wanted to have an permanent home and place to serve her in whole life,just like that.

However,there's doubting striking on her mind,in this world only the gods and magical creatures have different featured,they was someone only like a majestical face,if not,you would be called by demon who known as always used their magic to hide in those majestic and exceptional beauty.

She was a type of girl that didn't know how to be frightened,but she thinking about what happened if she bringing her exceptional beauty as always,she made sure the people would be drool and maybe she was mistaken as a demon.

She sighed unconsciousness, only she needed is to find the solution how to mask her bizarre beauty,then she run beside of the lake to take a look.

But she was suddenly stunned for a moment,remembering what happened about yesterday,she was unconscious bit her lower lips after it was bleed then she stopped.

Her eyes seems uncontrollably frightened to being faint again,only to faint she was afraid,then before she take a deep breath to comfort herself,she wasn't fainted again,right?

She doubly look her reflection in the bright yellow water,her reflection suddenly showed out, she couldn't help but to giggled helplessly, her immortal beauty was somewhat exceedingly refreshing and bewitching that even herself didn't stop to stunned on her beauty.

But suddenly she feel pitied to herself,just because to her perfection those bastard didn't stopped to bothered her as a demon,she need hurriedly to change her facial features for her future.

She is the real goddess of misfortune, if she had a chance to be a goddess she would be tittle herself as a goddess of fortune,ah,really,she was very ill lucky.