Chapter Sixteen:Zu Shushu

Tian shi rolled her eyes around,her face has filled of excitement and joy as when she spins,as she looked the whole temple.

The main hall temple structure has awesome and majestic that can't ignored by everyone,the flowers and the small peach blossoms has made the temple more exotic and unique as you looked in the far it has like a decided,the red flags with the character of Long was representing on their sect,as when you looked closer every stroke was imprinted the dedication of the sect,while the other buildings was build in the surrounding of the main temple of Long.

Every people of the long sect has busy on their own business, there's the others walking in the path with their shifu[1],while the others groupings to practiced their swords to play,as when they arrived everyone was busy so they didn't bothered to looked at them,only when their eyes caught the silhouette of the beautiful lady.

The woman wearing the black hanfu which made her skin more fair like the pure white jade,looking at her slender appearance,she can already seduced everyone who eyeing her just one look on her mountain and waist,adding her exotic charmingly face where enchanting and bewitching them.

As when they looked at her presence,they couldn't compared her beauty she has a something exceptional and can made the kingdom downfall,although the gods would fall to her beauty trap.

As for Tian shi who become the center of attraction,she ignored them as in they didn't exist, only her rounded teary eyes watching the people flying at the top of them and passing by the buildings.

As usual, like the four of them everyone wearing at the same color of the robe it was dyed of crimsons,although it has a woman and man,only the design and style of the robe their wear has differ that representing their status as the people of the Long sect.

Just when she was happy looking at the beautiful scenery,a silhouette blocking on her front,when she looked on that person he found out its face has darken.

As for Lingyi,seeing their gazed towards his crush,he wanted to tear their eyes as in he was afraid to snatch her attention to him,then he stretched his arms to covered her to not let anyone to saw her.

Just when he didn't content he suddenly to hug her,when he about to approached her,abruptly a stick rapping hard immediately on his melon seed head,as when he wanted to enrage he turned back and to see who is the person behind him only his body stiffened.

"Zu...Shu...s...shu...shushu?! Ah,hahaha!"

He nervously smiled as when he rubbed his head awkward, his eyes filled of freight as when he looked at the old tired man in red robe with white sleeves as like on his long hair and beard.

The ancestor of Long sect has rarely to go outside as when he always spent his time in the hidden space,just to close cultivate in months or sometimes years,so,when he saw him just now he was surprise that anytime he would be fainted.

Just when Zu Shushu[2] saw his smiled,he started to scolded him without ending until when they entered in the hall of the main temple,Lingyi only helplessly looked at his three martial brothers and he saw their eyes with disdain,that made his teeth gritted and clenching his claws while his eyes glaring keenly at them,only his brothers shrugged their shoulder.

Inside of the temple the hall has really majestic,although the things around here has ancient furniture,it has give of rustic feeling yet the elegance of the sect,in the center where were the wooden crouch back,the two carved dragon intertwined in the wall,also there a carves dragons around the hallway the row of red marble pillars that made the temple elegant and neat.

"You are?" Finally the old man retracted his attention to him,then shifted his gazed in the woman who already stood there at a long time as when he pointed her.

Then the young girl kowtowed as she give him respect and honor.

"Tian shi is my name." She briefly replied back with faint smiled on her face.

"What is your background?"

"..." 'Background? Old man,I dont have any sorts of background,I'm only a mere rover!!!!'

Hearing the old man question,she don't know whether to cry or not,isn't that she don't want to replied him it has something she don't know about that things,just when she tried to opened her mouth to speak,someone answered for her.

"Shushu,if you don't mind my rudeness, Tian shi told us,she was a rover woman without memory of her past,according to her she only found out herself alone." Xing qi interrupt.

Zu shushu looked at her in surprise, "You don't know your origin?"

She casually nodded,"Yes."

"Oh,but how did you have name?" He asked again.

"En?"

The old man was confused furrowed his beard,just when she looked at her he thought she wasn't simply,he don't know but his instinct told that,but Tian shi wanted to cry, it seems being the people of Long sect you need to have an special background,she wanted to retort but she hold herself,while the other four person just was stared at her in sympathy.

"Reply back to shushu, before I went here someone give me that name." She softly said.

The old man furrowed his brow,"Someone thought you that name?"

She nodded,"Yes,he is also the one who told me about the cultivator and he said if I wanted to be cultivator,the Long sect was a perfect place to learn."

"Who's that person?"

After he done to speak,unexpectedly her face become gloomy, just when she remembered that person name she wanted to throw something,when she always remembered his skin that has thickness done the crocodile,she chuckled before she casually talk.

"Ah...Ying jun!"

"...." The four martial brothers

"Ai,that person has a thick skin,he had some guts!!!" Lingyi enrage.

Tian shi chuckled,"Actually,when it comes of skin thickness, you're the same as him,but the difference is he was more handsome than you."

"..." Lingyi

At the end,the topic has about the thickness of skin and they already forgotten that the old man was in their front,they started to bullied their younger brother until he was going to cry,Tian shi only looked at them blankly and let them to argued who is the one that has more thick skin,then after someone interrupt them with a furry,only they looked at the location of commotion,then they saw the angry old man face.

"Stop!"

_______________________________________________________________________

1.teacher or master
2.ancestor or grandmaster