Present Day: 2017

"C'mon! Almost past level nine!!" Abbi watched her two favorite gamers shout out from 'Apocalypse of the Damned' "No No No NO!! " They screamed. "Mr.Nicholas!! "

"What seems to be the problem today boys?" Mr.Nicholas (Owner of this humble gaming shop) came over to the two of them.

"The game broke" The boy with glasses or Michael told him.

"So it has....."

"Abbi!" Mr.Nicholas called.

Abbi winced and she ventured out from behind the comic book stand "Yes Alexander?"

"Abbi, These are our finest customers. Jeremy and Michael." Mr.Nicholas introduced them. "Michael,Jeremy... this is Abbi. She is my mechanic"

"You can fix the game?!?"Michael asked excitedly

"Probably"She replied

"You'll need to give her time to assess the damage though" Mr.Nicholas told them, "So why don't you all scuttle off home and play your console version?"

"Encouraging console play eh Mr.Nicholas?" Jeremy chuckled. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to put yourself out of business"

Abbi burst out laughing awkwardly quickly returning to her work upon receiving the stares of the males in the room

"Alright Mr.Nicholas. We'll swing by after school tomorrow to see what's up. Maybe play a couple rounds of that new game you said you got in the back" Michael chuckled "It was nice meeting you Abbi!" He waved to her.

"Nice- to. Meeting you..." She stammered as he left out the door.

_____________________________________________

Enjoying the story so far?  I hope so... gosh, I never know what to write in these. Someone message me random things or something to put at the end here