Is it okay to date a Computer?

<~Time Skip ~>

AT SCHOOL

_______________________________________________________________________

'So you're a Super Computer that is living inside my head so they can assist me in my pursuit of Michael?' Abbi thought at the S.Q.U.I.P

'Precisely.Now... You need to find Michael. He will be arriving late with a Slushie. '

"Oh yeah!! He's always coming through the back entrance!!"

'What did I tell you about talking aloud to me?'

'It makes me look like a crazy loon...'Abbi sighed, pushing her way through the bushes to get to the back of the school

Sure enough her timing was right on point but Michael was standing outside the gate....

"Why isn't he-"

'The gate's locked. Open it for him.' Her S.Q.U.I.P ordered

'But it's-'

'I will assist you. Go and unlock the gate Abbigail'

Abbi let out a small sigh of annoyance when the SQUIP called her by her full name but she put on a happy smile for Michael as she went over to the struggling boy. "Hey! Uh... Need some help?"

Michael's eyes lit up at seeing someone he knew and he was of course quick to act. "Yeah could you find an administrator or something to get the gate unlocked?"

"I could unlock it." Abbi found herself saying.

"You could?" Michael blinked with surprise at the girl.

"Yeah, just give me a paperclip or a bobby pin or-"

Michael handed forth both of those things

"Both works too" She chuckled softly, picking the lock with ease now and opening the gate for him to enter.

"Thanks a billion Abbi!! I owe you one!" He waved to her as he ran past trying to make it to class before the first bell

"I-" She started as he ran off before letting out a small sigh. "I suppose we should be heading to class now, huh Mike?" She glanced around for her SQUIP letting out a small sigh of disappointment when it didn't reply.

It was around fifth period and Abbi was quite tired with her constant running around. She was nearly asleep when-

'WAKE UP' A voice yelled at her, prompting the girl to shriek and fall from her seat.

The entire class turned round to stare at her.

"I um..... There's a spider!!!" She lied, snatching the 'spider' off from her desk. "Eh heh heh, I'm just gonna take uh... take this little thing outside" And with that she raced out from the classroom, bursting into the courtyard only to glare at her Squip. "What the hell man?!? "

'There are preparations to be had for this afternoon' The S.Q.U.I.P informed her. 'You must-'

"I need to be in class right now! We can't just- Aaahh!!" She dropped to her knees, clutching her side. 

______________________________________

So just to clarify-

Abbi has a crush  on Michael. 

Michael is dating Jeremy. 

Abbi will not be getting with the Retroboy