Into the Lions Den

"See you tomorrow Mr.Nicholas!" Abbi waved goodbye to her employer.

"You be careful now kid! Be sure to call once you-"

"Once I get home I know." She chuckled. "I'm not gonna get kidnapped you know. I've got mad karate skills! Hyaa~!!" She demonstrated a well aimed chop at the air.

"Alright" Alex chuckled "Pretty fierce I guess"

"There's no guessing about it sir. I am DANGEROUS!!" She posed.

"A danger to yourself"

"Shush it. "

"Alright alright... I'll finish up here but I bet you got someone waiting up on you at home so I won't keep you any longer. Go on you little thug" He ruffled her hair up as he pushed her out the door.

____

Hi! Sorry for the short chapter. Here's a draft that got cut from the story to make up for it!

"Dude, I think she liked you..." Jeremy playfully elbowed his friend.

"What? Dude no. Girls don't like me."

"Are you sure? Cause she was laughing pretty loud and stammering..."
"............A-Are you sure...?" Michael began to blush.

"It looked like it. "

__________________________________________________________________________

"Ugh! I was so stupid!! Tuttering.... And Laughing like that..... He- He probably thinks I'm some kind of freak!! " Abbi kicked at the wall wincing as it echoed all throughout the shop. "That's not supposed to do that...." She murmured. Feeling along the wall she knocked, quickly falling forward as it collapsed before her. "Ow...."

"Ugh....Alex is gonna kill me."