Welcome to fan-service, Population..... Me

Knock Knock Knock

"Hold on Alex!" Abbi called down, "I'm getting dressed"

It had been a solid week since Abbi was attacked and since then she had been discharged into the overly-capable care of Mr.Nicholas.

"Okay honey!! But hurry up, I don't want your pancakes to get cold." Mr.Nicholas called back to her.

"Alright...um, Maybe I can wear...." Abbi looked over her mess of outfits for something to wear

'Try for the Purple dress.' Michael sounded behind her

"What the fuck-?!?!?" Abbi screamed, leaping behind a door to hide her mostly nude bod.

"Abbi...??" Mr.Nicholas charged up the stairs. "Are you okay? Abbi??"

"I- I'm fine Alex!!" She called back, looking around her room nervously. She knew what she'd heard.... But how'd he get in? And more importantly where did he go?

"Michael....?" She whispered out, peeking under her bed for the handsome nerd

'Not quite.' The voice sounded once more, Michael fizzling into existence before her eyes.

"Aiiiii!!!!" Abbi shrieked, scooting as far away from the bed as she could.

"Abbi!!" Mr.Nicholas burst into the room. "What's wrong? What happened?"

"I- I thought I saw- I- " Abbi stammered, shaking her head to get ahold of herself. "J-Just medication side effects...."

"Are you sure...?"

"Yeah, Now- um... I need to get dressed for school" Abbi winced as she pushed herself to her feet, grabbing the purple dress off the closet rack.

"Alright.... "Mr.Nicholas glanced to the floor. "Try to be careful okay...?"

"I will." She promised, pushing him out of her room gently

"And don't forget your backpack!!" He turned to remind her

"I know!!" She shoved him out, closing the door behind him. "Phew...."

'So, shall we get to introductions?' Michael floated in the air before her, filing at his nails like a casual savage

Abbi jumped, hands flying to her mouth to stifle what surely would've been a scream. "Who- How are you doing that....?" She whispered

' Floating? Or being in your bedroom?' He replied coolly

"A-All of it. " She began to slide into her purple dress, very wary of this hallucination.

'We've been studying you.Me and the Others. You seem to have a liking for a certain Michael Mell, but are too incompetent to make a move. That's where we come in'

"Wait- we? Others? " Her hallucinations don't normally have such stories to tell....

'Yes. Around approximately a week ago you were graced with the presence of us S.Q.U.I.P'

"What's a-"

'Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor.'

Abbi just kind of stared at him for a moment before exclaiming "Like a computer chip? "

'No. I'm a Supercomputer honey. There's a big difference'

"Whoa.... But- Where's your modem?"

'You're our modem. '

"What?!?!"

"Abbi!! The bus is here!" Mr.Nicholas yelled up to the girl.

"SHIT!! " Abbi darted across the room, grabbing her bag before making a beeline for the door.

"Don't forget your-" Mr.Nicholas flinched when the door slammed, "-Lunch...."

_____________________

And we're finally getting into the story now!! Haha.... 

What is life?